Lithuania + Reader

You narrowed your eyes as someone knocked on your front door. You didn't want to put down your book, so you didn't move. Maybe whoever it was would go away.

No such luck. Another knock sounded on your door.

Giving an audible groan, you rolled off the bed and made your way to the front door. "I'm coming!"

You opened your door, and instantly blushed. Lithuania, your best friend and crush, was standing there.

"Oh, um, hey," you squeaked, then blushed harder at how stupid you sounded. "C-come in?"

He shook his head, smiling slightly.

"No thanks, (Y/N)," he told you, sounding a bit nervous. "I just want to know something."

"Sure," you shrugged. "What is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Er . . . no. No, I don't," you mumbled.

You wanted to melt into a puddle and evaporate. He probably thought you were a lonely, desperate loser now.

"A-and do you have anyone in mind?" he asked, cheeks turning pink.

"U-uh, nope," you lied. You certainly couldn't confess that you wanted him as your boyfriend, not to his face.

"T-then -" He drew a deep breath, then continued in a rush: "Then would you maybe like to go out with me?" He blushed fiercely and tried to amend himself. "I-I mean, only if you're not busy. You don't have to, I just thought -"

He never got a chance to finish; you flung your arms around him.

"Yes," you whispered. "Yes, I would love to go out with you."

He looked shocked for a couple seconds, then smiled again.

"Really?"

"Really."

Before you could even think, he tipped your face up and kissed you.