𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 | 𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RHAENE SAT ON THE BED, brushing out her long hair with a wooden comb. The dragons were in their shared cage, curled up together on a bed of rabbit fur.

Robb walked in, a tired look in his eye. He eyed her as he stripped himself of his cloak. A soft sigh fell from his lips as Rhaene stood and began to untie her robe. "I really wish you wouldn't tease me," he said quietly, "if you won't allow me to touch you then please don't make it harder for me."

Rhaene walked over to him and began to untie his armor. "I'm ready," she whispered as she watched him pull his leather jerkin off and toss it on the chair.

"What?"

She reached down and grabbed his hand, placing it on her loose robe.

He watched her for a moment before slowly pulling it off of her stocky frame. Her frame held delicate but distinct curves that would fit perfectly in his hands.

"Robb," she whimpered as his fingers traced the curve of her medium-sized breasts. "Please."

He smiled, and leaned down to connect their lips. "You're beautiful," he whispered against her mouth, "perfect in every sense of the word."

He held her as if he was afraid she would break, and soon they were on the bed.

For hours, his name was the only thing she could say.

≽ ∗ ≼

Rhaene smiled to herself as she slipped Bran's new saddle onto Hura's back. She knew that the golden steed would be gentle with the boy.

"Easy, boy," she whispered to him as he spooked at the sight of Hodor. The large but admittedly simple man had a huge heart that matched his happy personality. Rhaene utterly adored him. "Thank you, Hodor," she said as he placed Bran on Hura's back.

"Hodor," he said gleefully before lumbering off.

Grinning, Rhaene began to strap Bran into the saddle. His hands quivered with excitement. "Are you afraid?" Rhaene asked him.

Bran shook his head.

"You can't lie to me."

"Only a little," Bran reasoned, "I'm more excited than afraid."

"Good," Rhaene smirked up at him, "Hura is very gentle, but if he thinks you want to go faster then he will obey. He's mostly all about the kicking, but he knows Valyrian commands as well."

"What are they?"

"Jikagon, keligon, adere, paez," she said, "go, stop, fast, slow."

Bran nodded to himself. "Got it."

"I have a surprise for you," Rhaene spoke softly, "but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise." Bran seemed eager, with sparkling eyes and a wide smile.

"Go with your brother," she said, "I'll meet you in the woods with them."

Bran, Theon, and Robb headed into the thick woods, laughing amongst themselves. Robb glanced back at his wife, smiling cheekily as he caught her watching him.