🎯 ~ Tip #2 ~ 🎯

So, Fortnite has been hit with a recent updates have been giving new weapons from back to back. With these new weapons, people will have to learn how to adjust their gameplay due to these weapons, but don't worry, I'm here to help.

How to Deal With New Heavy Shotgun

People have been talking about the new heavy shotgun. This new shotgun is similar to double pump, you stack two and you switch between as quick as you like and fire shots like crazy. It's kind of hyprocritcal for Epic to remove the double pump mechanic...Only reintroduce a new method of it, but more ridiculous than before. The new shotgun packs quite a punch, even from distances you couldn't imagine.

I don't have a clear way to really counter since this is an extremely  powerful technique. My suggestion would be to shield yourself by constantly building. If you build a lot, the person would focus on trying to tear down the structure to get to you. Once they stop to reload, that's when you have the chance to attack.

How To Deal With Remote Missiles

Epic has introduced a new explosive, the missile launcher. The launcher has been pretty fun to use honestly, it's agiler and can track down enemies hiding behind structures or when they're running.

Although, there are obvious disadvantages. The user has to control the missile, leaving this vulnerable to attacks while they use it. Unexpectedly, you can also shoot down the missiles, or let the missile collide with an enemy's missile to destroy it.

● ~ ●

Hope these tips were useful and I'll see you all laters!

Author's Note: You can't wield double shotguns anymore and remote missiles were removed from the game. RIP.