🎯 ~ Tip 4 ~ 🎯

Ramp Rushing (Aggressive Play)

If you have an aggressive playstyle, then you need to know about ramp rushing.

Ramp rushing will help give you cover and provide you high ground, and so that's why it's so effective. Don't just run towards someone out in the open, especially if they're in a fort where they have the high ground advantage. 

And so building upwards with ramp is very vital.

If you want extra protection and support when you ramp rush, you can also double ramp, meaning placing two stairs together instead of just one. It will take them much more time to take it down if it were just one stair. For even more support, you can also add walls infront of your stairs. It's a little harder to do in console since you have to constantly flip back and forth between stairs and walls. 

I also have left a video up top so you can see this all visually and how it works in game.

But if you want to learn more about an aggressive playstyle, you can watch videos of SypherPK. He has a LOT of commentary videos that you can watch to learn from. That's how I improved my gameplay because not only do I learn how to use the mechanics from his videos, but also importantly WHEN to use them.

With that, I'll see you all laters ~