⭐Marshmello Event⭐

What can I say.

I was really impressed by it...Even though I didn't experience the concert live myself! XD I missed it because I didn't know at that time. Man, I really need to figure out the dates and timings of these events...I missed three in a row! Anyways, I still enjoyed watching Youtube videos of it.

If you don't know what the Marshmello event was, it was an event where it was centered around Marshmello, famous electronic music DJ. There were was a skin of him in the item shop, along with a glider and an emote called the "Marsh Walk".

To get a spray, pickaxe, and the emote "Keep It Mellow", you had to do the challenges during the event.

One of those challenges was to attend Marshmello's concert hosted at Pleasant Park. He played 4 songs for the attneding players and they were all pretty great. But during the songs, you can do stuff on the stage like fly up in the air and hit yellow balls into the air. There were also halograms. Special effects. Everyone dancing and emoting. It was like attending a REAL concert.

I really appreciate the care and time Epic put into this event. I hope they do it again because I wasn't able to get the pickaxe since I didn't complete some of the challenges in time. Plus, there were so many people attending the concert, over 10mil, and Marshmello's items in the item shop was selling like hotcakes!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. With that, I hope you guys enjoyed it too and want to see your thoughts of it in the comments below. Don't forget to SMASH that vote button as well!

Marshmello's Music

( Alone )

( Happier )

( You and Me )

( Fly )