Introduction

The 6 most famous and the most richest and most handsome boys, are playboys and badboys, they don't care about others.. They just care about themselves and nothing else... They are spoiled brats and always sleep with any women they take interest to, and just kick that women out their mansion and sleep with another one.

Their parents are a famous CEO and they own amazing companies and are super rich and famous.. So they always get to do whatever they want....

But what if those 6 badboys met someone.. And what if that someone will make a change in their lives..?

___________________________________________________

Kim Seokjin | 23 years old |

Kim Seokjin or "Jin" for short is the eldest in the 6 badboys, he is a rich handsome playboy that sleep with other women too, he likes the color pink, he has a little bit of a mom personality and he doesn't care about the people that loves or hate him, he doesn't care at all.. He only cares about his looks and the other 5 boys and he calls himself "Worldwide handsome" he has a Problem about something but he don't really mind it.

 He only cares about his looks and the other 5 boys and he calls himself "Worldwide handsome" he has a Problem about something but he don't really mind it

Min Yoongi | 22 years old |

Min Yoongi is the second eldest in the 6 badboys, he curses a lot and swears at the people who dares to wake him up in his sleep, he spends his money on nothing and always has swag, he always get sleepy and tired, he sleeps with many women and just kicks them out like nothing happened, he doesn't care about anything.. Like literally ANYTHING, heck he'd even sleep while a murderer is breaking into their mansion... He only cares about one thing.."sleep" and he has a deep Secret hidden behind his heart.

"sleep" and he has a deep Secret hidden behind his heart

Jung Hoseok | 21 years old |

Jung Hoseok is a rich and good looking playboy/badboy, he likes to dance and he doesn't believe in hope.. Not even a little bit, sometimes he just gives up and not give a fuck about everything.. He is clearly the opposite when he was a little kid back then.. Something changed him.