What happened

Third person's POV

FLASHBACK

When Taehyung got home that day, after a few days, he wanted to start cooking with Mimi, but then a fire started when he accidentally did something, he screamed for help but he was too scared and sat alone in the corner crying for his parents but his parents were sleeping upstairs, his brother went home early that day and quickly saved him and splashed water on the fire but it was already too big, when his parents awoke, they get some help but it was all too late. Taehyung's parents died on the fire, they couldn't escape from it, good thing Taehyung and his brother was near the exit and Baekhyun quickly pulled him out of the house despite his protests. Taehyung's mother was panicking so much and told Baekhyun to quickly get Taehyung out but then his father got crushed by a wood that was on fire that fell down on him, his mother saved his father, Baekhyun tried to help but he couldn't come close anymore as the fire was slowly becoming hotter and bigger.

A month passed by after Yoongi and Taehyung's meeting, Yoongi grew interested into the boy.

Even if he was straight, Yoongi still can't deny the boy's plump lips, his beautiful face that's flushed crimson red, his big doe eyes that makes people coo at him. So when he finally couldn't take it, he rushed to where Jin was and found him in the kitchen washing plates.

He rolled his eyes at him.

He went near the older and coughed to get his attention. Jin jumped a little surprised and raised a brow at him, "What the fuck is it? And please stop that because I thought that the devil was behind me or something." Jin stated and the aforementioned just glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Jin I need you to do me a favor." Yoongi said calmly and the sentences that left his mouth made Jin curious, he rose a brow at him again and stopped the faucet as he placed his hands on his hips turning around as he leaned on the counter.

"And what is that?" He asked curiously at to what the other has to say. Yoongi looked at him blankly, "You're good at researching stuffs right?" He asked to be sure, the male nodded by this, still confused.

"Yeah and what about it?" Jin asked again, "I need you to do some research about that boy.." Yoongi finally said and Jin widened his eyes.

"What? Taehyung?" Jin asked bewildered by the sudden happening which he can't process at the moment, Yoongi furrowed his brows annoyed by the other, he clicked his tongue, "Just do it." He said sternly but Jin wasn't liking this.

The older shook his head in disagreement which made Yoongi frowned more further.

"Sorry bitch, but I'm Kim Seokjin, not your assistant, now if you excuse me and my beautiful face, I need to go to the salon." Jin stated and walked away leaving Yoongi behind who just scoffed.

"Fuck you dude." Yoongi mumbled which earned him a yell from upstairs, "I wish I could though!" Jin yelled from his room and Yoongi just rolled his eyes at him.

Then after a month passed again, two months after Yoongi's request to Jin, during those whole time, Jungkook couldn't forget the boy's innocent face.

Oh how he wants that to be wrecked. He stood up from his bed groaning irritated by the thought in his mind. He needed Jin for this and it made him sick to his stomach.

He went to Jin's room and didn't knocked, he saw Jin taking a photo on a flower again, he rolled his eyes at this and crossed his arms, "How long are you going to keep taking photos on a stupid flower?" Jungkook stated and Jin quickly whipped his head to where Jungkook was.