It all started with you

_____________________________________
THIRD PERSON POV

"WAKE UP BITCHES!!!" The eldest Jin shouted from downstairs, and groans were heard upstairs.

"What the fuck Jin?? It's too damn early to wake up!" Hoseok said irritated, it is currently 5:01am in the morning and the eldest decided to wake them up early.

"Well fuck you horse, i need to tell you guys something." Jin said and the others just groan.

"What do you need to say? And please hurry up.. I'll fucking kill you if it's nothing important" Yoongi said annoyed while glaring at the older, Jin just rolled his eyes and scoffed "WELL IT IS IMPORTANT" Jin yelled while the others just covered their ears.

"What is it?!" Jimin said, "MY FUCKING MIRROR IS BROKEN!! HOW CAN I SEE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE IF MY PRECIOUS MIRROR IS FUCKING BROKEN AND WHO THE FUCK BROKE IT!!!" Jin said angry and the others just glared at him "What the fuck? You just woke us all up just for your stupid fucking mirror??" Yoongi said and is ready to kill Jin.

"Yes obviously MIN YOONGI" Jin said, while Yoongi was walking to the kitchen to find a knife, "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" Yoongi shouted and ran after Jin who was running for his dear life while the others was glaring at a certain someone.

"Namjoon...." Hoseok said while glaring at him, "W-what?? I swear I didn't do anything this time! I didn't even touch it!" Namjoon said defending himself.

"Then who the fuck broke it you assholes?! I just want to sleep!! I don't fucking care about anything right now! I.Just.Want.To.Sleep." Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"Well then sleep! Go to the whore that has been whining for you to come back on the bed" Jimin said at Jungkook, and Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore "THATS IT YOU FUCKING MIDGET I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Jungkook yelled as he ran to kill Jimin while the other 2 Hoseok and Namjoon goes to the kitchen to have some coffee.

Yup, a war is happening early in the morning and it is just normal for them, while the prostitutes are already leaving because they cannot handle the noise and it is too noisy in the house.

_______________________________
TAEHYUNG POV

It was 5:06pm and I was just walking going home, and while i was walking at the streets i noticed a cooool black car going fast! I hope they don't get hurt! Mommy told Taetae that it is dangerous when you drive fast!! And while the lights were red, they didn't stop or even slowed down, Daddy told Taetae when there are red lights you have to stop.

I was walking by the sidewalk and i heard a "meow" and looked at where that meow was coming from and there was a Black kitten in the middle of the road and if the coooool black car doesn't stop, the kitten will get ran over! "Oh no!" I said while running to save the poor kitten, and when i got the kitten the car almost hit me.

I was shocked and scared, then men started to come out of the car one by one "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" The big mean guy shouted at TaeTae and i was scared and started to cry "I-I'm sorry *sniff* TaeTae j-just want-ted to s-save the k-kitty..." I said stuttering.

THIRD PERSON POV

The 6 badboys wanted to go to a club "Hey assholes, wanna go to a club?" Hoseok asked while looking at the boys watching tv and the others looked at him "it's too fucking early horse. Maybe later" Jin said and Hoseok just rolled his eyes "I'm bored motherfuckers let's go" Hoseok said while going outside and the others just groan and Jungkook just followed Hoseok outside "Well I'm bored too so let's have fun, I'm sure there are a lot of sluts in there" Jungkook said while running after Hoseok.

They hopped in their black Van and Jin drived (at the back 4 of them is in there and at the front is Namjin, the 4 'Jimin,Jungkook,Yoongi, and Hoseok'. They fit because Yoongay is skinny) "M-master Jin please be careful.. I should be the one driving you guys, it is my job after all and you could get hurt!" Their chauffeur said and the others just rolled their eyes while Jin scoffed, "Hey you.. You don't tell me what to do because i am your master and that's final, if i hear you oppose one more time on something i want to do, you will get fired and all your family will live in hell, understood?" Jin said to the poor guy that was shaking of fear because of the boy's evilness while the others are just smirking.

"Good now go, shoo! Shoo!" Jin said while shooing at the driver and he just drived not caring about slowing down, they were so fast that Hoseok was starting to get dizzy and sick and almost throw up, "Ewwwww" Jungkook said while mocking Hoseok and Hoseok just glared at him while Jimin was smirking evilly.

"GO FASTERRR BITCH" Jungkook said to Jin who just rolled his eyes and fastened his speed and Hoseok almost threw up, while Jimin and Yoongi just looked at him smirking, "y-you son of.. A bitch......" Hoseok mumbled while holding his stomach.

They were so fast and once the light hit red all of them groan, "Fuck the lights, let's go" Jungkook said not caring and the others nodded in agreement.

They were so fast they didn't notice a little kitten in the middle of the road and they almost hit it, there was a boy that ran in front of them and they stopped "What the fuck?!" Yoongi said and all of them came out one by one.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry for grammar mistakes!!<><><><><><><> PLEASE ENJOY AND I LOVE YOU ✌🏻️