3

You tell him a vague description of yourself.

Bas: u sound hot. Bet you are.
You: dude don't make me drop my phone in the water.
Bas: water?
You: yes, I'm in the bath.
Bas: o_o oh please tell me more.
You: you must be really toasted.
Bas: oh we r not changing the subject.
You: yes I think we should.
Bas: bubbles or not?
You: seriously?!?!

You could feel your face flush up, was he actually going there with this. You weren't sure how to feel about this.

You: you're at a bar, that isn't even the best place to have a conversation like this.
Bas: no, incorrectly assuming things dollfave. I'm at home, just got here actually. Took a cab.

You slid down in water, trying to figure out what to say to him.

Bas: so bubbles or not?
You: I don't even know what you look like.
Bas: okay, I'm tall, I have brown hair and blue eyes.
You: long or short hair?
Bas: long.
You: how long?
Bas: your stalling.
You: bubbles.
Bas: mmm okay, bet the water is nice and warm, your all relaxed.
You: it is, plus I have the lights off and a bunch of candles lit.
Bas: you know what that sounds like a really good idea. Hold on I'll join you.
You: and please tell me what I should hold on to?
Bas: why don't you tell me where that hand of yours goes?

Shit, you were not expecting that. You didn't think about it when you had sent that. And he went there, he had to go there. This time you almost did drop your phone into the tub with you.

Bas: soooo, where is your hand? And you better not say around your phone, cause you have two hands.
You: uh...
Bas: here let me help you, place your hand on your chest.
You: I'm guessing we are going there then with this.
Bas: come on, I'm drunk, horny, and I need something to work with.
You: I'm sure you can find someone to help you with that.
Bas: I don't sleep around, just not my thing anymore. So please humor me.
You: alright my hand is on my chest.
Bas: nope actually do it.

You roll you eyes and set your hand on your chest.

Bas: are you doing it?
You: yes, though I feel like an idiot.
Bas: sweetheart, you are anything but that.
You: okay now what?
Bas: I want you to slowly slide that hand of yours down, slowly down to your nipples.
You: yeah? And how is this going to help you get off?
Bas: I'm visualizing it. I want you pinch it.

You did as instructed, leaning you head back, resting it against the tub. You tweaked the sensitive nub on your chest, taking in a sharp breath.

Bas: tell me what your feeling. I want you think that hand is mine.
You: it feels good.
Bas: twist it lightly.
You: it's been so long since someone has touched me like that.
Bas: that's a crime, I want you take that hand of yours a slide it down your stomach. Very slowly.
You: your going to torture me arnt you.
Bas: hell yeah, the best way possible. Slowly slide it down, but I want you slide it down your thigh. I want to feel your legs.
You: yeah, and you have no idea what they look like.
Bas: you could remedy that.

You thought about it for a brief moment, finally you found the courage. You lifted one of your legs out of the water, crossing it over your knee and snapped a picture over your legs. You sent it before you could back down.
For a minute you had a heart attack when you saw he had seen but didn't respond right a way.

Bas: hot damn!! I just about dropped my phone in the bath with me.

You flushed up, slightly embarrassed but feeling a bit better about yourself.

Bas: damn I really wish that was my hand on your thigh now.
You: yeah, and then what would you do Casanova?
Bas: I would slide it to the inside of those sexy legs over yours.
You: god, this is going to kill me.
Bas: slide those fingers up your pussy.

Yep, he was going to kill you slowly. This was wrong, so wrong. You leaned your head back, slowly teasing the outside of your lips waiting for more instructions.
Your phone rang in your hand, startling you. You look at it, Bas was calling. You blinked at it. You had never heard his voice, you took a deep breath and answered it.
"Hey, y/n." He growled, his voice was rough and gravelly at the moment. It was sexy as hell, and you could feel yourself clench at just him say your name.
"Bas." You whispered in response.
"Thought it might be a bit easier this way." You heard him chuckle darkly, water sloshing in the back ground. "You have no idea how much I want to have my face buried in between those sexy legs of yours."
"Oh god." You half moaned at just the thought of it.
"Shit, you sound sexy a hell right now." He growl again. "All right, let's get that hand of mine moving again."
"Please." You breathe out.
"Sounds like I'm not the only one who needs this." He says. "I'm slipping my finger down between those sweet lips of your, finding your clit."
It was hot, listening to him tell you what to do, slowly you started to rub your clit. Taking in a sharp breath when find the sensitive bud.
"I'm slowly rubbing it, watching you. Slow circles, doll face." His voice echoed, his words became heavy, no doubt as turned on as you. You moan in response, wishing to god it was him. "You like that?"
"Yes, Bas." You tell him breathy, you hear him groan on the side of the phone.
"I want to slide those fingers inside you, I want you to pump them into you." You whimper as you do what you are told. You could feel your self starting you building up. "God listening to you has got to the sexiest thing I've heard."
"Fuck." You whimper as you continued to pump your fingers inside you, finding the sweet spot with ease. Moaning a bit louder.
"Screw the fingers, I wish my cock was buried deep there, feeling how tight you would be clenching around me." You heard how rough his voice was coming out, his breath was heavy. You heard him moan.
"Tell me what your doing right now, Bas."
" I've got my hand wrapped around cock, pumping it. Thinking about it being in that tight little pussy of yours. You would not believe how fucking hot I am for you right now." He growls, that was almost enough to send you to the edge. Hearing his want in his voice, the him getting off to you. "Fuck, babe, I'm going to cum."
That was it, that was the last straw that sent you over the edge. Your orgasm burst, sending you into the high you didn't realize you needed. He heard you moan his name and it sent him over the edge, you could hear him.
For a while it was silent, you almost thought he had hung up.
"So, I'm just going to throw this out there, I don't usually do that either." He said chuckling through heavy breaths.
"Neither do I." You reply, unsure of what to say.
"So this is what you sound like?" He says.
"Yep, nice to hear your voice too. It's deeper then I expected." You laugh lightly.
"Thanks, I think." The sound of his chuckle was warm and inviting. "I guess we're past the just texting phase."
     "I think so." You felt a bit awkward suddenly, and your water had gone cold. "So, I don't know about you but my water has gone ice cold and I'm probably a prune by now. So I'm going to get out of the bath and get ready for bed."
    "Yeah, no, I was actually thinking the same thing. I have flight tomorrow, and if I'm not up by the time Chris gets here he'll never let me live it down." You heard water splash around on the other side, sounding much like yours. "So I guess goodnight and I'll text you tomorrow?"