14

Hours later the two of you untangled from each other, you padded to your bag laying in the living room. You grabbed it off the floor and made your way to the bathroom to get dressed. You tried to wrap your mind around the fact of what you and Sebastian had just done. The way his skin felt against yours, his moans repeated themselves in your head.
     "Damn." You whispered to yourself, pulling on a shirt and pants. You were only slightly sore as you walked out of the bathroom. Sebastian was in the living room already dressed, he lifted his head as he heard you enter.
      "Hey sexy legs. Ready to get some breakfast?" He asked, pulling his shoes on.
      "Yes. I'm starving." You chuckled slipping your shoes on, he walked up to you kissing you gently as he grasped your hand.
The two of you left the building, walking out into the busy streets of New York City. It was slightly overwhelming, the height of the skyscrapers making you feel small and tiny. The amount of people on the side walk as they busied themselves from one place to another, the traffic was bumper bumper.
A canopy of sounds surrounded you, heels on the pavement, cars honking, the sound of the air brakes being released by the busses as they weaved their way to the next destination. Men and women rattled on the phones, the sounds of engines reving. You took a sharp breath in as Sebastian called your name, you hadn't realized you had stopped. You glanced over at him, a worried smile crossed your face.
"Come on." He hollered at you, you jogged over to catch up to him.
"Sorry." You chuckled nervously tucking some loose hair behind your ear.
"Nothing to be sorry for. It's a lot to take in if you've never been to a big city." He grinned throwing his arm over your shoulder. "But the best part, it's easy to get lost in the sea of people."
"I think I already am lost." You look at him out of the corner of your eye.
"Nope, you got me. And I know New York." He grinned as you fell into his stride. "I know the best bars, best places for food, whatever you want."
"Someplace that doesn't feel so rushed." Nervousness began to take hold, you could hear it in your voice as you both rounded the corner.
"Know just the place, and they have the best pancakes." He smirked, you chuckled under your breath shaking your head.
"You obviously haven't had mine then." His head slowly turned to look at you, his jaw was slack.
"You can cook?" He asked, you elbowed him in the ribs, shaking your head.
"I told you that like a month ago, dork." You joked. "Do you even read my texts?"
"Yeah, my favorite was the colorful way you described Bucky holding you against a wall while..." you pressed your fingers to his lips shutting him up as your face started burn.
"Nope, those texts never happened, we discussed this." You say, moving your fingers.
"No, we didn't. You said your ignoring the fact that those texts exist, I never agreed." He looked of at you cocking his head.
"Didn't happen." You smiled shrugging your shoulders at him. Sebastian grinned wickedly at you fishing his phone from his pocket.
"Really? Cause I can I show it did happen." He winked at you, his tongue flicked out as he entered the passcode.
"Seb, we don't need to see your porn stash." You quipped pushing his phone away as he tried to show you.
"I don't keep my porn on my phone." A dark chuckle exscaped from him.
"But you do have porn." You shook your head at the absurd conversation that the two of you were having.
"Most men do, why?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"You're hopeless." You retorted as he opened the door to the restaurant, letting you in first.
"I'm hopeless? You're the one that brought it up?" He whispered, placing his hands on your waist pulling you against him. "Though I'd rather watch you squirm under my tongue then other people faking it"
You could feel heat drop to your core at his words, you took a deep inhale of air. The waitress walked right up, asking you to follow her. You followed her, and glanced over your shoulder at him. There was that trade mark tongue of his licking his lower lip as his eyes were on your butt.
You tried to push thoughts from this mornings events to the back of your mind as sat down at the booth. Sebastian thanked the waitress as she placed the menus on your table and left. He smirked at you briefly before looking at the menu. You glanced down, trying to get a hold of yourself. You felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket, you slipped it out.

Bas: I really want to take you on this table.

You felt your eyes go wide as you sucked in a breath, slowly looking up at the man a cross the table. He was still reading the menu, an innocent look on his face. Taping out a reply you put your phone next to you on the seat.

You: didn't get enough this morning?

The waitress walked up and took your orders, you heard the phone vibrate next to you. You glanced over at Sebastian who just winked at you. You sighed and rolled your eyes at him before looking at your phone.

Bas: every hour, sexy legs.
You: not in public.

    "So, any place you want to see today?" He asked casually, taking a sip of coffee.
    "I don't know, what's worth seeing?" You asked, trying to push the thought of him on top of you on the table to the back of your mind.
    "Lots of stuff, the question is whether or not you'd be up to it." He replied, leaning back into his seat. "I mean with the crowds and such."
    "If I let my anxiety talk for me then I wouldn't be sitting here. I'm up for about anything."
      "Those are dangerous words." He said darkly as a chuckled escaped from his lips.
     "You don't scare me." You quip back, leaning forward a bit.
      "Oh, sweetheart, your so naive. It's really cute." He leans forward, his eyes flick down to your lips, biting his own before his eyes scanned back up to yours.