7

You found yourself standing at the restaurant attached to the hotel he told you he was staying at. Your hands were shaking like crazy as you stood at the door way, trying to calm yourself down. Suddenly you felt a warm hand was on the small of your back, startling you back to reality.
    You glanced up over your shoulder, Sebastian smiled wide at you.
   "Hey, trouble maker." He greeted you, you blinked a couple of times still trying to wrap your mind around this. "Hungry?"
    "Yes?" You replied, realizing you sounded like an idiot. He laughed lightly shaking his head as the waiter walked up, taking the two of you back to a table far away from everyone.
    "So, I guess I'm the one who hasn't been completely honest now." He said as the two of you sat down opposite of each other.
    "Well, in your defense I never actually asked who you were." You found yourself saying, he smirked.
    "You did ask me for my name." He cocked his head, raising an eyebrow.
    "You said Bas, a nickname, which is what I assumed to begin with. Then again Chris did call you Seb in his text." You countered.
     "Aren't I the one that's supposed to defend myself here?" He grinned narrowing his eyes at you.
    "Well, you aren't doing the best job." You laugh.
     "God, you have a beautiful laugh." He said, shaking his head. "So.."
     "There you are..." he was interrupted by Chris coming up, pulling his chair up to the table. "Hello, did I meet you earlier?"
     "Hi, Chris." Sebastian stated hanging his head, shaking it lightly. "Really?"
      "What?" Chris asked looking at his friend.
      "Just remember you had the opportunity to throw him in the Thames." You chuckle looking at Sebastian, he raised his head, an evil glint in his eye.
      "Any rivers near by, I could legitimately use you as an alibi this time." He grinned.
      "Oh, hold on." Chris said, looking at you then back at Sebastian. "Is this her?"
       "Her who?" You asked, looking over at the man.
        "The wrong number girl." Chris said, looking back at you.
        "No, I'm a figment of your imagination. Not a very good one at that, you might want to see someone about it." You rattle off, smiling sweetly.
      "Holy shit." Chris stated.
       "Language." You reply, Sebastian lost it at that.
      "Chris, dude, as much as I love you. I'm sure you have better things to do then stare at y/n with a slack jaw." Sebastian managed out.
      "You didn't say she was gorgeous. Next wrong number is mine." Chris snorted, standing up, clapping his friend on the back before leaving.
     "Well, he seems nice." You say, shaking your head.
       "Yeah, I can't take him anywhere. He's like a giant puppy that's got way to much energy." Sebastian told you, the waiter walked up and the two of you placed your orders.
     "I guess you really don't have to explain what you do for living anymore." You say tilting your head leaning back in your chair, crossing your arms.
     "Guess not, seriously though would you of believed me?" He replied, leaning back his chair mirroring you.
      "Uh, no." You laugh, relaxing. "This has got to be the weirdest wrong number ever."
     "Yeah, so, tell me more about yourself. I mean I do know a lot but still." He leaned forward on his elbows, those blue eyes trained on you.
    "Well, that coffee shop you wanted.." you started when he held up his hand.
     "I still want to meet you there tomorrow morning before I fly back out." He stated.
     "Okay, anyway, I own it. That's my coffee shop, I know it has a weird name but my dad and I's favorite thing to do was go watch the run rise from his apartment building when I was young. So it has meaning, and his place always smelled like coffee." You smiled fondly at the memory. "He passed away right before I was able to afford the place. It's kind of memento to him, he is the one that always encouraged me with my writing."
     "This is the stuff I want to know. What else?" He bit his bottom lip without thinking.
     "He loved movies, especially horror, he said the thrills and suspense were always the best part of any movie. The tightness that you get in your chest when you don't know what's around the corner, the intense music scores. He loved them." You continued to tell him about yourself as the food was brought, Sebastian hanging on every word. It felt good to just sit and talk so openly with someone, you truly forgot how good this felt. In returned he told you about his childhood, about his move to the us.
    The two of you sat for hours just talking, sharing life stories. You were like old new friends, it was comfortable, there wasn't any awkwardness. Before you knew it it was midnight and the two of you were the only people in the restaurant.
     "I should probably get home, I have to open the shop at 7." You say, not really wanting to leave.
    "What time is it anyway?" Sebastian asked, paying the check.
    "Twelve." You chuckle.
     "Holy crap. I haven't talked that long in a while." He said, as you reached the doors to the restaurant.
     "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." You say turning to him, he reached over engulfing you in tight hug.
     "I'm glad that I finally got to meet you." He said softly.
     "So am I." You chuckled, taking a deep breath.
    "I do have a question." He stated, releasing you, a devilish grin across that face of his.
    "And that is?" You raise an eyebrow.
    "I can still con you into phone sex, right?" He tilted his head back as he stared down at you. You had almost forgotten about that, your face instantly flushed with heat. You knew had it not been dark outside you'd be thirty shades of red by now.
    "Oh my god, Bas, you did not just go there." You almost shriek.
    "Hell yeah I went there, cause now I have full visual." He smirked, watching as you shook your head starting to walk away, you flipped him off.
    "Better watch it, I'll make you my ritual sacrifice." You added, crossing the street to your car.
    "I'll be looking forward to it, sexy legs."