The One I Love Part.1

Story Title: The One I Love
Written By: GayleStar4
Genre: Romance

~•~
The One I Love
~•~

You found yourself, loving someone. You known for a very long time. Not knowing, every each time. You're falling for them.

For unknown reasons, you had fallen for a friend. Your best friend. Each and everyday, you wanted to see them.

They say, first you'll have a Crush On Them, that will be I Like Them, and it will end with I Love them.

Thing got well. No troubles and heart broken.

But what if, someone will come and ruin everything?

Torn your heart. Made you cry. Played with your feelings.

You won't know if its true love, if you don't feel pain at all.

In a relationship. You must be prepared to face all problems and trials.

In this story, you'll see sacrifice of love. Because you'll do anything to keep The One You Love safe.

You won't know if its The One You Love, if you don't feel pain and sacrifice at all.
~•~

My First Twidash Story.
Hope you'll love it.
Follow me for more.

💙ENJOY💜

DISCLAIMER: Anything that is written in this story is fiction. All characters, places, time and names are fiction. Any incident included are fictional.

WARNING: If you're looking for perfect stories like the others, well sad to say this is just normal.

REMINDER: Still Editing this story. Any noticeable Errors, Wrong Spelling/Grammars will be fix by the Author as Soon as possible.

CAUTION: Copying or changing any part of this story without the permission of the author is a crime against law.

PS: This was my first Twidash Story. I was a beginner of being a writer when I wrote this. So expect that the look of this story is weird. Boring at first, I don't know at the end.

Enjoy Reading~ GayleStar4