Chapter 53- Bidding Goodbye

Princess Twilight's POV~

The chaos, finally, its all over. "YEY!" Pinkie shout then hopped out in our hiding spot. "The shadow is gone! The shadow is gone~!" She sang. "Whoa!" Sci-Twilight's voice. She and Midnight had split. "Ya did it twilight! Great job!" Apple jack greet her and helped her stood up. "Thanks.." She said. "Rainbow." I said the. Made them all stop.

Every one turn to rainbow dash, who is still lying in the ground. Twilight quickly ran to her and hugged her, "Rainbow?" She called but non. "Hey, Dashie wake up... The Shadow is gone now.." Pinkie said, but sounded so sad. "Hey Sugar cube, get up now.." Apple jack said, "Rainbow dear, pls, wake up?" Rarity plead, "Hey dash c'mon! Get up now!" Sunset said, "Rainbow pls get up in there..." Fluttershy said, while crying. "Rainbow pls wake up. Pls?" Twilight said while crying so hard.

I turn around so I couldn't see them. It hurts to see one of your friends are gone. Seeing your friends cry, makes me cry. Their friendship is so strong, just like ours. If I could do anything just to help them, but nothing.

The ground shake suddenly. "W-what was that?" Apple jack ask. The world shake. I turn around to see rainbow dash. Her Rainbow hair is fading! "The Element Of Loyalty is fading!" I shout. "Rainbow!" Twilight shout as well. "What are we going to do?!" Sunset ask. "The element of loyalty can't die--- whoa!" I shoot when the ground shake again. "Is there anything we can do?!" Rarity ask, "I'm sorry but non." I said sadly. They all look at me, hopelessly. "Rainbow..." Twilight whisper.

The ground shake again, but this time, it was hard. "Twilight..." Midnight called, "I think I can help..."

Sci-Twilight's POV~

"Twilight..." Midnight called me, " I think I can help..." She added. "What?" I ask. "I can help you, bring her back." She said.

"How?" Asked fluttershy. "By giving my life to her..." Midnight said sadly and look at Rainbow dash, then me. "You had put a lot of hard work, to create me by accident. And I have done to much damage, and I don't want to do that again. I am thankful for you, Twilight. Thank you for giving me a chance to help you and for the trust. And for once I made a damage again, at least it was for everyone's safety. Pls, Twilight, give me another trust for me to save her, Rainbow Dash. The One You Love."

I froze. I don't want to loose Midnight, she became a biggest part of me. I look at her with teary eyes, she is just smiling. I stood up, then hugged her. "Thank you for everything, Midnight. Thank you for the help. I didn't regret that j made you by accident. You became a big part of my life too. Thank you, Midnight."

I felt her hugged me back. Then everyone join in. "We will miss you, Midnight." Pinkie said, "Thank you for your help." Sunset Said, "Good bye, Midnight. Thank you." Rarity said, "Even if you almost kill us, Still, Thank you for helping us." Fluttershy said.

Everyone let go except me. "Thank you for sacrificing, Midnight." I said, "I hope you won't waste it." She smiled, then I smiled back.

The ground shake once again. "I think its time." Midnight said, she walk closer to rainbow, then sat next to her. She took one of Rainbow's hand that was on her chest, then hold it. Midnight's other hand is in front of her chest too.

Midnight's hand that was on her chest glowed. It trailed down from her other hand, then to Rainbow, then the light trailed down to Rainbow's other hand, then it stop in the middle of her chest. I saw Midnight, slowly fading. She turn to me and smiled, "Thank you for everything, always remember me, OK? Goodbye, everyone..." Then she completely fade away.

I can't stop my tears from falling. One did pass away, but still, she came back, but the other one, faded.

"R-rainbow?" I called, then sat next to her, I held her hand. 'Goodbye, Twilight.' I closed my eyes shut when Midnight's voice ran through my head. "T-twilight?" I quickly opened my eyes when I heard a familiar voice. "R-rainbow? Rainbow dash!" I shout and hugged her. She hugged back, then everyone join as well. "Rainbow your back!" Pinkie shout happily.

When all of us let go, "What... Happen?" She ask. All of us look at each other then to her. "Let twilight explain all..." Princess Twilight said, then left followed by the others.

When everyone left, Rainbow quickly ask me. "Twilight, what happen?" She ask again. I looked at her, "You... You, protected me from the shadow, that it almost cause of your death. But we--- I mean, me and Midnight defeated him. But, even if we did, you were about to fade away..." I sadi, and a tear fell from my eye. "There was nothing we can do to bring you back. But, Midnight, sacrifice her life just to save you, and stopped the breaking world..."

I felt her hand wiped my tears away. "Twilight, pls stop crying." She said. I did what she said, I stopped then look at her.

(OMG! Achkk! I'm so not use to this again!)

"Rainbow..." I said, she smiled, "You know twi? I always liked you." She said which made me stop.

(Aghh!! Kill me now! Ahaaa!!)

"You... You do?" I ask in disbelief. "Always and forever." She answer. I smiled, then I hugged her, "I always had like you too, Rainbow." I said, I felt her hug me tightly.

(Gosh! May the ground eat me!)

"Twilight?" She called me, when we let go of the hug. "Hmm?" I ask, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She ask.

(OMG! OMG! Kill me with a thousand knives! Ahhh!)

I smiled, "Yes Rainbow, yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." I answer, she smiled then we kissed.

Narrator's POV~

(Wait! Someone kill me now!)

On the other hand, while the two lovers kiss, the others are trying to stop their selves to scream. "Omg! So cute!" Pinkie whisper-shouted. "Ehem?" Apple jack called out to Sunset, "ya lost the bet. Told ya they like each other!" Apple jack proudly said. "Ugh! Here! Eat it if you want!" Sunset said then gave her friend a money. She crossed arms and pouted. She lost 5 dollars for this.

"Pinkie? Fluttershy? Darlings, get a room!" Rarity said, but trying to stop her laughter seeing Fluttershy and Pinkie kissing in each others cheeks. Yep. They are in a relationship for a long long time.

"Bleh! You are just jealous because apple jack ain't kissing you! Haha!" Pinkie tease. Rarity pouted at that comment, but she felt someone kissed her, "That is for stopping ya from poutin' like a child." Apple jack tease. "Stop teasing me or break up?!" Rarity said.

Apple jack just laugh then hugged Rarity. "When will I found my love one?!" Sunset pouted. "Maybe tomorrow?" Princess Twilight laughed, "ha-ha-ha, very funny!" Sunset crossed arms.

Now and finally,everything is fine and back to normal.

~•Don't Forget To Vote & Comment!😉😊•~

A/N: 1 Chapter to go.