Chapter 47- Magics

A/N: READ MY NOTE BELOW.

Sci-Twilight's POV~

Did I hear her right? Or I'm just hearing things? Was that right? Was it wrong? What is happening?! Why am I panicking inside?!

"Twilight, are you OK?" Rainbow ask me that made me go back to reality. "Y-yeah I am fine.." I said, uncomfortable. The ground shake again.

"Guys we need help here!" Pinkie yell from outside. Rainbow remove the barrier, in just a snap, I saw a black fire ball on our direction.

Before it hit us, I made a purple shield. The black fire ball hit the wall. I quickly stood up, went to the other side. I made a purple bow and arrow. I made sure to hit the shadow, because where ever the arrow hit, it'll explode.

"Twilight!" Rainbow yell, this holding a dagger. By just a snap, I saw her dagger on my direction. I dogged it and glared at her. What the heck?!

She point to my back and I saw the shadow trying to remove the dagger out from him. I took the chance and hit him with my arrow. I quickly ran away from and and jump to the floor, a loud explosion happen.

Shit!

I can't hear anything!

"Twilight!" Someone grab me and help me stood up. Rarity pulled me out of the room, running away and so did the others. We all got out of the school. "That was good twilight. We had the chance to escape" princess twilight said. All of us had wounds in our arms, faces, legs and in out body. Some of our cloths got holes.

"I... Can't take out more crystal shards!" Rarity exclaim, she's trying to throw shards but its small now unlike earlier. "Let's get out of her!" Princess twilight said and run away and so we did.

We went back to pinkies place and clean our selves up. "Rest is what you need the most rarity. Do make sure you'll get plenty of energy. Our magic is base by our energy. The more we got, the more our magics get stronger." Princess twilight said while healing her self.

"I can't feel my hands..." Pinkie pouted, "over used of magic. You'll feel them just by a minute pinkie, you need to get used of using you're magic often" princess twilight explain.

"I can't make any fire dagger any more!" Sunset said and try but failed. "You're same with rarity sunset."

"My hand hurts from making vine whips... Also making Knopf chops.." (what was that called?!😂) fluttershy said. "Resting you're hand makes it cool down. You might as well do like pinkie"

"My arm hurt from carryin' heavy stuff just to hit that darn shadow! Also, making shields..." Apple jack said. "Yours apple jack just need to get used of it.."

"How about you rainbow dash? Don't feel anything?" Princess twilight ask. "No, I'm fine. Don't feel any pain." rainbow answer, "how in the world you can't feel any pain?! You have plenty of wounds unlike us! You're hands are almost turning red, your wound in you're arm is still bleeding!" Rarity said. "Power Rush." Princess twilight answer. "What?" I ask, "Power Rush. She had power rush, even if she had lots of wounds, don't feel any single pain, even she is still bleeding, she won't feel them at all. Just by 30mins, you're Power Rush will slowly fade away and you'll feel all the pain you're not feeling right now." Princess twilight said. "Just like now? Cuz, I'm feeling like a injection just hit me" rainbow said.

"What about you twilight? You used a over 50% magic by hitting the shadow with a arrow. Its not impossible you're not feeling anything?" Princess twilight ask. "Feeling tired, my hands hurt too from making shields..." I said, she nod. I know what I need to do. She explain a lot. Its not impossible for me not to know what will I do by then.