Chapter 1- The Invitation

Twilight was walking through ponyville looking for her friends.

* at Carousel Boutique*
Twilight went to Rarity's boutique and knocked "coming!" A voice from inside said then the door was opened revealing a mare unicorn with dark violet curly main and a white coat "oh hi dear twilight!" Rarity greet her with her British accent"hi rarity!" Twilight greet back "so dear what is it that you came for?" Rarity ask "oh I just want to give you this" twilight said and levitate a envelope from her saddle bag and gave it to rarity, rarity open it and read it "oh! Your having a sleep over?" Rarity ask "yes. At 5" twilight answer  "oooh I would like to come! But I need to finish all this dresses that sapphire shores ordered" rarity said while showing twilight the inside of the her boutique "oh! Its ok rarity. I understand, your job must come first. And don't get too stress I will have another sleep over next time" twilight said "oh thank you twilight!" Rarity said and hug twilight "I'll try to finish this orders, only 4 dresses are left anyways" rarity said with a smile "well hope you can make it! See you rarity!" Twilight said while waving "see you too dear!" Rarity said while waving back then close her door. Twilight took her list from her bag "rarity? Check!" Twilight said and put a check next to rarity's mark "ok next up sweet apple Acres" twilight said and headed to the farm.

*at Sweet Apple Acres*
Twilight continue walking until she saw a mare earthpony with blonde main and a orange coat with a hat on, it was apple jack. Aj went to twilight and greet her "howdy sugar cube!" With her country accent "hi apple jack!" Twilight greet back "whacha doin' here?" She ask "oh I was just gonna give you this" twilight said and levitate a envelope and gave it to aj as she reads it "oh! A sleepover?" She ask "yes at my castle tonight at 5" twilight answer "ah would Like to come but ah got so many chores to do. But if ah can finish it then ah will be able to come to your little get together" apple Jack said "ok then. But don't make yourself work to much" twilight said as she start walking as aj giggled "sure thing sugar cube" aj said "well bye see ya tonight" twilight said while waving and start flying "see ya" aj said back while waving. Twilight went out to the farm and bring out her list "apple jack check!" Twilight said and put a check mark next to apple jack's mark "next up sugar cube corner".

*at Sugar Cube Corner*
Twilight landed in front of the sweet shops and went inside. She look around suddenly the door of the shop's kitchen went open revealing a pink mare earthpony, it was ponyville's no.1 party pony pinkie pie. Pinkie went to the counter and saw twilight "hi twilight!" Pinkie said with her cheery voice "hi pinkie!" Twilight said "what did you came here for? A cupcake? Punch? Cake? Or a caanndddyyy??" Pinkie ask so many "I just came here to gave to this" twilight said and bring out a envelope from her bag and gave it to pinkie and she opened it quickly and read "oohh! A sleepover!! What time is it?" Pinkie ask "later at 5, can you make it?" Twilight ask back "well... I have to make 100 cupcakes for a special occasion in Manhattan, but if I can finish those then count me in!" Pinkie said "alright then see you pinkie!" Twilight said as she began walking to the door "ok! Bye!!" Pinkie said while waving back. Twilight went out and bring her list out again "ms. party pony pinkie pie? Check!" Twilight said "next up to the animal lover" twilight said and start flying.

* at Fluttershy's Cottage*
Twilight landed in front of fluterrshy's door and knock "who is It?" A sweet and smooth voice ask from the inside "hi fluttershy! Its me twilight" twilight said and the door went open revealing a yellow Pegasus with long light pink main "oh hi twilight, how are you?" Fluttershy ask "I'm fine though and I want to give you something" twilight said "oh what is it?" She ask as twilight bring out a envelope from her bag and gave it to fluttershy and read it "oh! A sleepover" fluttershy said with a smile "can you make it?" Twilight ask "well let see... I need to feed all the animals and gave them a bath. Well looks like I can" fluttershy said happy "well then. It will start at 5" twilight said and start to fly "ok then bye" fluttershy said while waving "bye see you there" twilight said while waving back. " alrighty then! All are check all that is left is rainbow!" Twilight said and headed to Dash's place.

Twilight was flying is the sky, she was on her way to rainbow but she already saw rainbow laying on a cloud sleeping. Twilight went to her and wake her up "not now mom!" Dash said not opening her eyes, twilight giggle and shake rainbow again "cmon 1 more minute! I don't wanna go to school!" Rainbow said still not opening her eyes. Twilight giggle again "dash?" Twilight said trying to wake her up but rainbow snores and twilight just playfully rolled her eyes, twilight decided not to wake dash up but instead just leaving the letter next to her "ok let's add the time and re- write it" twilight said and write it and left it next to dash. She flew down and start walking to her castle.

Back with dash at the cloud
She woke up and saw twilight below walking and she look to her side and saw a note "huh? Wonder who this is from" she said and read it
It said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Dear rainbow,

        I'm having a sleepover at my castle at 5. The rest will be there and I hope you can come, I was waking you up but you won't woke up so I left this letter. I hope you're not busy, sorry to interrupt you earlier from your sleep. Well I hope you can make it, because it wouldn't be fun with out you.

                   From your friend,
              Twilight Sparkle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow's eyes widen when she read that twilight is having a sleepover and she is invited. She flew up "YES!! A SLEEP OVER AT TWILIGHT!!" She shouted "oooh I can't wait to get there!" Rainbow added and headed to her cloud house and start packing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi reader! Sorry if its boring.... And my mind is like having a boring time... So I'll continue as soon as I can. See ya!

((Oh and ahm.. Pls read the story I maid "the return of Pinkamena" well thank you))