Chapter 2- The Sleepover

After twilight give all the invitation to her friends twilight return to her castle and start preparing all the stuff that they will use for the sleepover "hey twilight! Finish giving the invitation?" Spike ask "yes I am spike" twilight answer "well what are you doing next?" Spike ask again "well I'm just gonna prepare all the stuff we need" twilight answer back "can I help?" He ask "sure spike" twilight said " great! So what do I do?" Ask spike "well could you pls clean my room? Its where we will sleep, and can you put the beds? If you can" twilight said " I can! right away your Majesty!" Spike said as he bowed and ran to twilight's room, twilight giggle and waited for her friends. Not too long somepony knock on the door "hah, wonder who could that be" twilight said and walk to the door and open it and she saw a cyan pegasus with rainbow main "oh hey dash!" Twilight greet "hey twi!" Dash greet back "cmon let's get you inside and get settle" twilight said and let dash inside and lead her twilight's room, twilight open the door and spike was still there cleaning "oh hey twilight! Sorry I'm not finish yet" spike said while rubbing the back of his "its ok spike" twilight said "come in dash. Just settle up, I'll be back in a minute" twilight said "ok twi" dash said and twilight close the door, dash settle her stuff while spike is still cleaning "so rainbow, how's your day?" Spike ask starting a conversation "just fine" rainbow reply "I have a question to ya rainbow" spike said as dash look up to him "I just notice something from you" spike said "what is?" Dash ask "you like twilight?" spike ask, rainbow's eyes wide open "wha- psshh... No! What makes you say that?" Rainbow ask while blushing and sweating "well I just notice that you look a bit flustered and a bit nervous when your around twilight" spike said and turn around to face dash " I don't-" rainbow was about to finish her sentence but was interrupted when twilight and rest came "alright were complete!" Twilight said as Spike jump off of the chair "yeah right, I know you do" spike said as he winks at dash and left the room, the rest look at spike and look back at rainbow "what was that about?" Twilight ask "oh uh nothing!" Dash answer nervously "o....k then pls just settle your stuff then we can began" twilight said with a smile. The rest start fixing their stuff "so darlings how was your day?" Rarity ask her friends "I just feed and took the animals a bath" fluttershy said while fixing her bag "I made 100 cupcakes for a special occasion on Manhattan" pinkie answer while jumping up and down "ah was just finishin' some chores" apple jack said as she lay on the bed facing the rest "well I just handed all of you the invitations and prepare all the stuff we need" twilight answer while watching her friends in her bed "how 'bout ya rainbow?" Apple jack ask as the rest look at dash and saw she was staring at twilight "daaassh!" Pinkie said, rainbow still didn't move a muzzle. Pinkie went next to dash right beside her ear "HEY RAINBOW DASH!!" Pinkie shouted "gah!" Rainbow got frighten and fall down from her bed, the rest laugh "pinkie what was that about?!" Rainbow ask "haha I only did that because you were so distracted at twilight haha" pinkie answer while laughing. Rainbow blush and got nothing to say "yeah pinkie is right" fluttershy said laughing as well "ok enough about this!" Rainbow said "let's start!" Pinkie said as she and the rest hop on their bed "so what shall we do first?" Ask rarity"oh oh! I know!" Pinkie said while raising her hoof "let's play 'TRUTH OR DARE'!" Pinkie suggest " what a splendid idea!" Rarity said "who's going first?" Ask fluttershy "me!" Pinkie said "ok truth or-" pinkie was speaking until spike came in "oh sorry was I interrupting?" He ask "not at all dear" rarity said "so what's up?" Ask twilight as spike blush "um uh can I join you?" He ask as twilight and the rest giggle "of course" twilight said "yes! and don't worry I brought my bed" spike said and pull his bed in and put it in the middle (PS: the mane six are in circle) "ok I'll stay over here" spike said "so what cha doin'?" Spike ask "were playing truth or dare!"pinkie answer "oh cool! Can I join too?" Spike ask "sure" twilight answer "ok let's start" aj said "oki-doki-loki!" Pinkie said " Truth or dare to.......spike!" Pinkie added "truth!" Spike said "who is your crush?" Pinkie ask with a grin in her face "ha! Don't expect me to answer rarity!" Spike said with a smile and while his arms cross "wait what?" Rarity said "enough chit chat! Answer!" Pinkie said "who is your crush if its not rarity?" Pinkie repeat the question as spike blush "aw look his blushing! How cute!" Fluttershy said that makes spike blush even more "haha his redder than a tomato! Haha!" Rainbow said "haha never seen ya blush like that before" apple jack said "ugh! Enough about that!" Spike said "spike? Were not allow to back out on any question or dares" twilight said with a smirk "ugh! Fine I like-".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Haha! Cliffhanger! >:) but not such big deal..... The big deal is to know who are the rest of the mane six's crush ;)

Well see next time!~