Chapter 3- The danger

Surprise surprise no one is awake at the crack of dawn except me and Mabel. Well I suppose it's not that surprising since we don't have a roof  but it's still somewhat annoying.
"Hey...Bro Bro." Mabel akwardly waves at me.
"Hey..." Well is this awkward or what? I sigh and sit down in front of her.
"Are you okay?" She asks tentively.
"Yeah...just...really annoyed." I said through gritted teeth.
"At me?" Mabel said already looking guilty. I laugh dryly before saying,
"You? No. Dream stuff? Yes." Why is life just so insistent on just screwing me over? Can't even have 1 day of peace. How the hell am I supposed to explain to everyone that Bill freaking Cipher is alive and living in my head, without a) making myself look and sound insane, b) make it sound like I had made a deal with him and c) make everyone not trust me? The answer I don't, so I can't tell anyone. Clever creepy bastard. I think bitterly.
A hand waves in front of my face snapping me out of my wallowing.
"Bro bro, you there? I asked you a question." Mabel teased.
"Huh? What?" I'm really not on game today. Mabel giggles.
"I asked what kind of dream stuff silly." Mabel poked my arm a lopsided grin settled on her features.
"Annoying dream stuff, can we just drop the subject?" I ask pleading for just a scap of mercy from the evil-ness that is Mabel's curiosity.
"Okay bro bro." She smiles sweetly before getting some Mabel Juice out of the fridge.
"We leave tomorrow you know." Its not as much a question than a statement. Mabel nods clearly sad that she has to leave so soon, I wish that we could stay forever too.

They were right when they same be careful what you wish for.

~Timeskip~
"I don't see why we can't leave the house." I sigh exasperated. It's been over an hour since Gruncle Stan and Ford rushed out of the shack telling us not to go anywhere.
"We gotta do what they say Dip Dot they seemed really worried." Mabel said though she was clearly as equally as bored as I was.
"Yeah yeah." I wave her off sliding further into the couch. The wait was killing me!
"Let's just hope they get back soon." Mabel mumbled. Not even five minutes later our prayers were answered as Gruncle Stan and Ford walked into the room.
"Finally!" I let off the couch walking over to them. "Where have you....been?" I hesitate because there are two grown men in front of me looking like they're try not to break down.
"Gruncle Stan? Gruncle Ford?" Mabel asks slowly walking up from behind me.
"What....happened?" I say seriously concerned and confused. Because I want to know, I have to know what has caused them to be so sad and scared because then I can help. Gruncle Stan sighs a long, painful sigh, and he looks just so tired and sounds so broken that suddenly I don't want to know. There is danger is knowing....

A/N: Hey hope you enjoyed sorry this chapter is so short and took do long to come out. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer and I will try to upload it sometime this week. Have a good one and see you next time!

~ST99