Hi... Hey...

A/N: Sup! Who's ready for another shitty chapter of another shitty fic?! Not you! Get out of here you heathen! Out! No wait read this first then leave! Okay enjoy! (That's a ton of exclamation marks!)

Three days. It's been three days. Three days of tense remorseful silence, long sad looks and minimal physical contact. Three days of not talking to Ford...or Bill. Which worries me a bit because it's unusual for the demon to be so...nice? And no I'm not an asshole for saying I'm glad he's not here, though he still deserves it just a smidge, but I really don't think I could've coped with it mentally though I am starting to get worried because what if something is wrong? Not that care because I don't (read: do) but it is a little disconcerting. It's as I'm sitting on the porch pondering all this that Ford finally manages to corner me.
"Dipper." He called.
"Oh uh Ford...Hi..." I mumbled looking down.
"Hey..." Ford looks at me for a moment before sitting down next to me. "Dipper...why have you been avoiding me?" He asks gently.
"I..." I sigh then look at Ford. "Tell me what you did to them all." Ford looks taken aback and somewhat sad.
"What are you talking about Dipper?"
"Bill...his dimension...his home. Tell me what you did." I say calmly but refusing to back down.
"I...Dipper it's a lot more complicated than what you think..." Ford says carefully.
"So it's true...you did do it..." I whisper disgusted. "You killed all those people..." How could he?!
"Dipper they were demons they weren't people and they weren't good they terrorised other races and dimensions." Ford explains in a somewhat pained voice.
"You didn't have to kill them! They were his people his family! And you wiped all of them out then call him a monster when he tries to do the same to us!" I yell. "How could you?!" I can't belive it! I don't want to belive it. But he isn't denying it...why would he do that.
"Dipper he tried to kill us all tried to kill our family." Ford says desperately trying to get me to understand.
"I see no difference you tried to do the same to him." I get up and glare coldly at Ford. "Only difference is that you actually succeeded." I walk away without looking back. I need time to process this, I need to speak to Bill. I wander through the woods my body taking me to The Falls before my brain could register it. This place always calms me down, helps me think and gets me away from everything. I plop down at the edge of the falls my legs splashing in the falling water. Taking a deep breath I let the surroundings ground me and clear my senses.
If Ford found out I was doing this I think he'd have a heart attack. I though laughing quietly at how ridiculous this situation is.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." I grumble. "Bill....I know you can hear me...I need to talk to you. I want to talk to you." I plead. This has to work I think but after a few minutes of nothing happening that certainty starts to waver. After another 5 minutes of nothing I sigh and get up.
"Stupid dorito." And start to walk along the waterfall. That's when I feel my body start to crumple and everything goes black.

"Dipper!" An annoying familiar cheerful voice cries. I look and find myself staring at a monochrome sky.
I jolt in surprise.
"It worked?" I don't know whether to be glad or shocked. Maybe both?
"Bill?" I look around before my eyes land on the yellow tri- human?!
"Bill what the fuck?!" I fall back in surprise. Shocked. Definitely shock. Shock is 100% the right emotion to choose. I jump up and point at him with a dumbfounded expression.
"You...you're human?!"
"Do you like my new form?"

you're human?!" "Do you like my new form?"