3 My Sqauts

Dear Diary, I'm in my uncle Alric's car. After three failed attempts to make him waffles I suggested Denny's. He may have hit me with a mango that was sitting on the counter but he agree to go.

 a Plus is.., it gave me some time to do my Physical Education homework.

First I had to copy this from Microsoft onto a blank peice of paper..

Oxygen deficient blood enters the heart through the right atrium and then moves to the right ventricle.

From the right ventricle, the heart pumps blood to the lungs to collect oxygen.

The blood returns to the heart; entering the left atrium and then moves into the left ventricle.

Blood is pumped into the aorta to be dispersed through arteries, veins and capillaries, reaching the organs and tissues of the body.

Then I had to do Twelve sqauts, which was seriously awkward, since I was in the backseat of  my uncle Alrics Car.

"One."

He looked at me and furrowed his brow.

"What the he-"

"Two."

"Now you're just freaking me out...Fiona.."

"Three."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I gotta do my sqauts.."

"Dont do it in front of me Fiona it's potentially mentally scarring.."

"Okay."

I slumped back down in my seat, huffing. I looked out the window, to see my Little Chiuaua, Mr. Pooplinn, running up to the side of the car. I panicked, and started beating on the window

"MR. POOPLINN!!!!! IT'S DANGEROUS!!!!!! GO BACK!!!!!"  Uncle Alric looked back at me annoyedly.

"Shut up Fiona." He said, Stomping down on the gas

And that's when I heard a squeak

The last sqeak Mr. Pooplinn would ever make..