Chapter 7

"W-What is your job?" I looked down at my baby. Should I lie and say that I'm a cook or something? It's impossible to lie now.

  "U-Um." I looked around at my friends for help. They just looked away from me, not making eye contact. Great help.

  "Fine, don't tell me I know you were too good to be true." He got down from my hands and started to walk away. I grabbed him by his wrist, trying to stop him from going away.

  "Baby.. it's better if you just don't know, please." He shook my hold off of him.

  "Lying is better than telling the truth? I thought you told me to tell you everything. You can't do the same? That's not fair!" A tear went down his face but he quickly wiped it.

  "Angel-"

  "Please, just forget about me. Don't talk to me, just leave me alone. I'll try to do the same to you." He started to walk away again but at a faster pace.

  "Angel please!" He didn't turn back around yet just kept walking. I started to go after him but one of my friends held me back.

  "Let him cool off for a while OK? His stuff is at your house right? He has to go back there just wait a bit." I tried to take a deep breath, hoping what he said was true.

  "I hope he forgives me."

  Theo's POV:

  I walked away and once I got out of sight I started to run. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have trusted him. I'm so so stupid, I actually thought that he liked me. I actually thought that I finally had a daddy.

  I sat at a park bench, wondering what I was going to do next. My stuff is at his place, and my parents probably won't take me back in. They hate me.

  First things first I will not go back to his place. So the only options is to sleep outside or go back home. I decided the latter.

  I walked back to my house, thinking about what I was going to say to make them take me back.

  In only twenty minutes I got to my 'home'. I didn't actually feel like this was my home at all. Part of me wanted to go back to Callum, well basically all of me did , but I knew I couldn't. He lied to me, he doesn't care for me.

  I walked up to the doorstep and took a deep breath. It was taking all of me to knock right now.

  Knock Knock

  I contemplated running away because you know the park bench seemed really cozy right now.

  Before I could make a b-line out of this place the door opened, revealing my father.

  "What are you doing here?" I looked down, scratching my arm.

  "I-I was wondering if... I could..." I took a deep breath.

  "Spit it out! You're wasting my time, and my air." I felt my eyes watering. Why do I cry so dang much?!

  "I was wondering if I could come back." He tsked and started to close the door.

  "I'll go to the Christian stay in school!" He opened the door back up.

  "I-I'll change my ways.. I'll go there and will try to change into a son you can be proud of." He grunted.

  "No trying, you WILL change." I nodded my head, still looking down at my feet.

  "Come in." I took a slow step inside, breathing in the familiar scent of incense.

  "What is he doing here?!" I flinched at my mothers voice.

  "He's willing to go to the Christian school, and not come back until he changes. Even if it take years." I gulped. How am I supposed to change who I am?

  "Fine. We're sending him out tonight. I don't want to look at him for much longer." I bit my lip, holding in a sob. What is my life? What did I do in a past life to deserve this? Did I burn down a whole village or something?

  "Go upstairs and wait until we call you down to leave." I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I went to 'my room' opening the door. I held in another sob.

  It was empty. They got rid of my stuff that quickly, that easily. I looked into my closet. None of my clothes were in there, none of my stuff, anything.

  Not even my bed was in here, it was completely empty. Even my breathing was echoing off the walls.

  I sat down in the middle of the floor, holding my knees up to my chest. I started to cry. I hate how much I cry, I just can't help it.

  I've thought about killing myself before but I could never bring myself to do it. What if there really is a hell? What if I'm going to burn in a pit of fire for the rest of my dead life. I hate fire too.

  I sat like this for hours, looking out the window occasionally, watching it get darker and darker.

  I started to get hungry, I haven't eaten at all today. I held my stomach, mentally yelling at it to stop.

  "Come down here, it's time to leave!" I got up, my legs asleep. I almost fell down the stairs as my legs were tingling and giving out so much from being in the same position for hours.

  "Get in the car, in the back seat where the towel is." I looked at my father confused.

  "What? Why the towel?" My mom laughed sarcastically.

  "I don't want you sitting on my seats." I nodded my head and walked to the car, getting in the back where the towel was.

  My mom didn't want to sit in a car with me so it was just my father and I. The drive was about two hours too.

  "W-Where are we going?" He looked at me through the mirror. I could see the disgust basically oozing out of his facial expression.

  "The airport. You're going to France." I felt my eyes tearing up. That's so far away. I've never even been on a plane before nor have I ever been outside of this god forsaken town. I don't even know how to speak French!

  "You should like it anyways it's an all boys Christian school..." he said it sarcastically, I could see he was mocking me.

  I wanted to laugh a bit. They are trying to beat the gay out of me with a bible at an all boys school?

  Once we got to the airport my father took out my airplane ticket and quickly handed it to me. Making sure that he didn't touch my hand.

  "It's a one way trip, try not to get into too much trouble there. We don't want to see you back until you're a changed man." I nodded my head, and he motioned towards the entry sign.

  "The planes going to board soon, go." I turned around slowly walking toward the boarding station. I could run right now. I could go back to dadd- I mean Callum. I could ditch the whole plane thing.

  Before I could run away I was already in my seat, on the plane. I looked out the little circle window. There's no going back now I guess.

  0/0/0/0/0

  Thanks for reading!
Rule for daddy: Tell the truth just like you want your little to.