Chapter 23

I woke up and looked around me. I was in a small room, with beige colored walls and a curtained window. The bed was comfy, and the covers were warm and thick.

"Candy~"

I shot up in bed. "Master." Where is he? He's gonna get me. I'm all alone, where's daddy? I curled up into a tight ball, as if I can block out the whole world. Loud sobs came from my body as I remembered what he made me do to him that one night. I feel dirty. My chest felt tight, and my ears were ringing.

The door suddenly slammed open and I heard rushed footsteps come towards me. I screamed when I felt a hand on my back, and I squirmed to get away.

"Get off me! Get off me! Please!" Arms then wrapped around me as a comforting voice whispered to me, unlike the harsh voice I was expecting.

"Baby.. baby boy, it's ok it's just me, shh calm down." I opened my eyes and turned around to meet eyes with daddy. His face looked worried and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to ever let go.

"I killed him! Daddy I killed someone!" I screamed, probably hurting his ear in the process.

"Shh, it's ok. You did what you had to do. You protected the one you loved." I shook my head, grabbing the back of his shirt in my hands.

"Th-The blood..." He pulled me away so he could look me in the eyes.

"Listen to me... you do nothing wrong, you hear me? Nothing. You have been through so much baby, and I'm sorry you had to go through that all." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead, sitting me on his lap.

"Baby... can you tell me everything that happened while you were there?" I sniffled, looking down at my lap.

"O-Ok..." I bit my lip, scared that if I tell him that I did something with another man, even though I didn't want to, that he would leave me.

"I-I woke up in a room... I don't remember much about it... h-he walked in wearing a white suit, white everything. He always wore white, and he looked clean and put together all the time... H-He said that I had to call him master, and that I was his and I had to do what he said." I paused, taking a deep breath.

"H-He called me.. candy.. that was my nickname. He made me follow him around, and he made me wear white with short shorts every day. I always had to look perfect." I then realize that daddy changed me out of those clothes, and I was in one of his shirts. I mentally smiled to myself, feeling relieved that I won't see that set of clothes ever again.

"One day.. One day he said I-I had to do something for him... he.. I-" I didn't know how to say it, I was too scared and I didn't even want to speak the words out loud.

"It's ok baby, you can do it." A tear slipped down my face. It was quickly followed by others, racing down my cheeks.

  "H-He forced me to.. to put my mouth on h-his..." I shook my head trying to shake the mental image out.

  "I felt so.. so dirty after. I still feel dirty.. like a horrible person. I-I feel like I betrayed you..." Daddy quickly pulled me into a hug. I felt myself shaking, and my heart was racing.

  "Baby, it's not your fault. You have no reason to feel horrible. Listen to me." He held my chin, making me look at him once again.

  "You. Did. Not. Betray me. It's that fucker that did this to you, and I hope he rots in hell." I flinched at his harsh words and tone at the end, and he quickly realized.

"I'm sorry baby.." I shook my head, holding his head in my hands.

  "P-Please never leave me daddy. Never leave my side.." I could see tears in his eyes, as he pulled me close again. Not showing any signs that he would let go anytime soon.

  0/0/0/0

  On the car ride back to the apartment daddy held my hand tight the whole time. He kept talking to me, quickly filling whatever silence that gloomed over.

  Not only do I think he was doing it for me, but he was doing it for himself too. I could see that he blames himself for what happened. And it breaks me.

  "We can go wherever you want baby, I can take you to Florida, Japan, Hawaii, Disney. Anywhere you want. I can-" I cut him off, my voice quiet yet loud enough so he could hear me.

  "Daddy.. it's not your fault." His face dropped, and I saw him fall apart right there.

  "Baby.. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. I should've found you sooner I-" I shook my head, hugging him close, the belt buckle digging into my side.

  "Nothings your fault! We're together now and that's all that matters right!?" He pulled over, looking at me.

  "Baby, I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." I smiled at him.

  "You're not going to lose me, I promise daddy.." He kissed me on the head, his eyes glossy.

  He started driving again, and the rest of the ride was silent. I could still feel the tenseness, but it wasn't as heavy.

  To keep myself busy I counted every red car that we passed. I got to 25 by the time we finally got home.

  I hopped out of the car and ran to the door, just wanting to go inside. When he unlocked the door I bolted in.

  Everything looked just the way I left it before I followed daddy. It feels like forever ago.

  I walked over to my blanket on the ground and picked it up, wrapping it around myself. 

  "You hungry baby?" I nodded my head, mumbling a small yes as I walked over to my stuffie.

  "What do you want to have sweetie?" I hugged my stuffed teddy close, regressing farther into little space every second. It's been so long..

  "Baby?"

  "I wans awfebet swoup!" I jumped up and down.

  Daddy smiled, knowing what happened. It looked like a wave of relief and happiness flooded over him.

  "Of course baby boy. Alphabet soup coming right up!"

0/0/0/0/0/0