Chapter 24

Callum:
I looked over at my baby playing with his stuffie. I managed to pick up what adventure they are on a bit. Currently all I know is that they are in the Bikini Bottom, and Plankton finally got his hands on the secret recipe, so it was up to Theo and his stuffie to get it back.

"Suweendew pwankton! It ish I, supew pwince ans my sidekicks fwuffy mic fwuffews!" I chuckled at his stuffed cows name.

  He started jumping around, pretending to be in a big epic fight agains Plankton. He threw Fluffy in the air, letting him land on the couch.

  "GO ON WIFOUT ME FWUFFY! GET THE SECWET FOWMWA!!" He dramatically fell to the ground, sticking out his tongue.

  "Ok baby, I think after this adventure you need a little nap." He sat up and looked at me, yawning.

  "Nu uh." He shook his head and I smirked at him.

  "Come on Baby, we can go get ice cream after." I wiggled my eyebrows at him making him giggle.

  "DEAL!" I smiled and picked him up, walking him over to the bed. After I tucked him in and kissed him on the cheek, I went to the living room and picked up the mess he made. I didn't mind one bit though because I have my baby back, and we're back home.

I sat on the couch for a second, and my eyes suddenly felt heavy. I guess I didn't realise how little sleep I've gotten this whole time. Once I closed my eyes, I was out like a light.

Theo's POV:

"Candy... you can't escape from me, my sweet little slave. I will come back for you. I will always be there. Right around the corner... right there to claim what's mine..." He was in front of me and his white suit blended with the white abyss we were in.

He looked dead though, as we left him in that horrible, horrible place. His eyes were lifeless and his mouth didn't move.. yet his voice was still booming in my ears. His voice was bouncing off the nonexistent walls.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE!" I screamed closing my eyes, not wanting to see his lifeless body again.

All I got back in reply is his evil laughter, it felt like a knife stabbing into my head.
~~~~

I jolted up in bed, tears running down my face. I whipped my head around, making sure he wasn't there. Logically I know he can't be, but I wouldn't be comfortable unless I looked.

Shakily, I got out of bed and walked to the living room. Daddy was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake him. He looks so peaceful.

Walking up to him, I watched him for a couple of seconds before kissing him on the head.

"I love you daddy..." Suddenly hands wrapped around my waist, and daddy pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to wake you.." I wasn't in little space, but I just wanted his love and cuddles right now more than anything.

"It's ok baby, I should probably wake up anyways." He picked me up and put me on his hip.

"Daddy.. I'm not in little space.. I-I can walk myself." I whispered, secretly not wanting him to put me down.

"I can put you down if you want baby." He started to lower me but I latched onto him.

"No.. me wanna stay wif dada.." Well I regressed quickly, so much for being big.

"Looks whose little!" He sprinkled kisses all over my face, and I giggled.

"Me!" I squeaked, not letting go of daddy.