Chapter 6: Vampires Vs Werewolves: The First Battle

*The theme song starts in the beginning of the chapter* (The music above is not mine! All of the credit goes to Linkin Park!)

*It then cuts to Lucy and Haiku about to fight with the 6 Werewolves*

Haiku: Wait I think I know who these Werewolves are!

Lucy: Really Who?

Haiku: They are Liam, Tabby, Zach, Giggles, Rusty, and Polly Pain!

Lucy: Oh yeah I can tell from the hair!

Haiku: And also I actually already knew they were the ones who were chasing you before well then let's give these Werewolves a taste of their own medicine!

Lucy: Yeah!

*Then Liam throws a punch at Haiku*

*Haiku dodges his punch*

Haiku: Ha!

Liam: Grr *charges toward her and throws a kick*

Haiku: *dodges his kick and punches him so hard in the face he gets a bruise*

Liam: ROAR!

Haiku: *grabs his legs and throws him in the air*

Liam: *shocked*

Haiku: *flies towards Liam and punches him in the stomach so hard he flies all the way far away toward a tree near a house and falls down on it* Ha that's what you get for attacking me!

*Haiku then lands on the ground and glares at Tabby who is about to attack her*

Haiku: Oh so you want to attack me too bad choice!

Tabby: *whimpers in fear*

Haiku: Oh so you want to give up huh?

Tabby: *Gets Angry*

Haiku: I will count that as a no!

Tabby: ROAR!

Haiku: Come at me bruh!

Tabby: *Charges toward her and throws a punch*

Haiku: *Dodges her punch and grabs her legs*

Tabby: *shocked*

Haiku: *Throws Tabby*

Tabby: *flies so far away she lands towards a huge rock and hits her head on it then moans in pain*

Haiku: 2 down 4 to go Lucy take care of them!

Lucy: You got it!

The 4 Werewolves: ROAR!

Lucy: *transforms into a bat and bites all of them in the neck sucking a little bit of their blood then stops biting them*

The 4 Werewolves: *Whimpering and moaning in pain*

Lucy: *Transforms back to human form* Give up or me and Haiku will give you the worst pain you will never forget!

*The 4 Werewolves then agree with Lucy and run away*

Lucy: Welp I hope they learned their lesson for attacking us

Haiku: Yep

Lucy: I have an idea lets look for a place for our secret Vampire base I thinked of after you turned me into a Vampire

Haiku: Ok that sounds like a good idea

Lucy: Ok lets do it then

Haiku: Ok

*Then Lucy and Haiku turn into bats and fly away into the sky looking for a place for their secret Vampire base*

To Be Continued