Chapter 12: Day 2 - Part 2 (Werewolves)

(The music above is not mine! All of the credit belongs to X Ambassadors! I also forgot to add music to this chapter as well! Sorry about this too!)

Meanwhile...

The sun was up, shining as usual. All of the Werewolves that have been roaming Royal Woods have reverted back to their Human forms.

(In the Forest)

All of the Louds are seen laying on different spots, naked...

"Ohhhhh, my head...!" Lincoln said waking up and siting up, tired.

After a minute of being tired, he finally came to his senses, and realized where they were.

"W-What?... we're in the forest, but h-" Before Lincoln could finish his sentence, he looked down and screamed in terror as he realized he was naked.

"Where, where are my clothes!?" Lincoln screamed in terror.

Without him noticing, all of the Louds have waken up and sat up, angered by Lincoln's screaming as they all turn and glare at him.

"What's the big idea, twerp!?" Lori snarled in anger.

Lincoln then turns to the now awaken, but tired Louds.

"Oh, um, it's nothing, but trust me, you do not want to look down, you'll regret it!" he warned them.

"Why, what's the probl-, ahhhhhhhh!" Lori screaming in shock and terror as she looked down and saw that she was naked too.

"What happened!?" she screamed, looking back up at Lincoln, covering up herself with her arms in the best way she could.

"I-I do not know, but we should get home, who knows what will happen if someone spots us here!?" Lincoln told her, and the other Louds who were now looking at him in shock after looking at themselves.

"Agreed, let's go!" Lori replied, standing up, ready to go home.

...

(In an Unknown Neighborhood)

Clyde and Penelope are both seen, laying down on the middle of the road. Thankfully there were no cars around to accidentally run them over.

Clyde is first to wake up, as he sits up and looks around the Neighborhood.

"Huh?... what happened last night?" Clyde asked himself.

Not so long after, Penelope wakes up too, siting up as she did so.

"Arg, what happened?" Penelope groaned.

Clyde turned to her, and just stopped. He stared as he started to blush from what he was seeing. Penelope just turned to him, giving him a confused look. (Clyde and Penelope both can't see that well without their glasses, but sometimes they can still see things that they'll never unsee once they see it.)

"Um, you okay Clyde?" Penelope asked.

"U-Uh, y-yeah, but just to tell you, you might wanna avoid looking at yourself..." Clyde said.

Penelope, too busy looking at him, soon realized that he was naked.

"Clyde, why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Penelope asked, blushing.

"Uh, I'm asking the same to you!" Clyde said, blushing too.

Penelope, confused, looked down and yipped in shock as she saw that she too, was naked.

"Oh, well then..." Penelope said, the blush still on her face.

"I suppose we should get home and dress up?" Clyde asked.

"Y-Yeah, let's do that!" she replied.

"Alrighty!" Clyde said.

Penelope just nodded as they stood up, looking at each other while covering themselves before taking off in different directions to their own homes.

...

As for the rest of Royal Woods, they did their thing too, and now all of Royal Woods looked the same as before the Werewolf encounter, and still, the only ones who aren't cursed are the ones that are listed (See Chapter 8 for their names!), and the Goths have continued on what they're doing, unaware of the future dangers that will come across them, including the unaffected people who are also continuing on what they're doing.

Now, the question is, what will happen next? Find out in Part 3!

To Be Continued

A/N: Sorry about the amount of nakedness in this Chapter. I promise that i will lessen it throughout the story as I continue to create more chapters of this story. Meanwhile, I will create other stories and make chapters of them while I'm working on this. Stay tuned for future stories! See you in the next A/N!

This is 23omiadzet signing off!