Chapter 11: Day 2 - Part 1 (Vampires)

(The song above doesn't belong to me! All of the credit goes to Imagine Dragons! I forgot to add music into this chapter, so sorry about that!)

A/N: Finally, after a year since the last chapter was published, I have finally decided to continue the story. I haven't been updating this for a long time because I was focusing on improving my work, so I didn't pay attention to this anymore until now, but I sometimes looked back into it for memories of doing it, and having a great time creating chapters. Now, I'm more active, so expect more chapters coming up for this story, and also expect future stories with different series, shows, etc. Anyways, thanks for reading this A/N, and see you in the next one. Enjoy the story (more A/Ns coming up after this one in the future)!

...

Many hours after night has fallen, the sun is seen shining above Royal Woods as every Werewolf that has been roaming in the town has revert back to normal. The Main Werewolf one again has disappeared for the day, but he'll return for more destruction during the next night.

The Abandoned House is then seen afar from the town, in the woods. Inside, Lucy, Haiku, and Maggie are seen still asleep, but that soon changes when some sunlight enters from the broken glass window, and shines onto them, making them wake up quickly and screen in pain as the light starts to burn their skin.

Acting fast, the 3 female Vampires quickly revert into bats and fly from the scene and into the abandoned basement that is the only source of darkness for them to not get burnt to crisp from the sunlight. Inside they think about what to to do to disguise themselves and get protected from the sun.

"What can we do to, you know, not get turned into ashes?" Maggie asked.

"I do not know, but back in Royal Woods, when me and Haiku were looking for a place for our secret base, I've noticed some dark colored hats and capes in a damaged clothing store, which should be able to help us with the sun and give us a good disguise." Lucy replied.

"But the thing is, how are we gonna get there?" Haiku asked.

"Well, the only way we can successfully get there is to wait here for the whole day until the sun has set." Lucy said.

"Well then, what can we do while we're waiting in here?" Maggie asked.

"I do not know, but it should not take to long to get dark again. After all, the current season is the Fall, so the sun should set after a few more hours." Lucy said.

"That sounds good to me then!" Haiku replied.

"Me too!" Maggie replied.

"Alright then, so we'll just wait here then until we're safe to get out and achieve our goal, but be careful, if any Werewolf wants to fight us, we'll just have to accept it, everyone good on this?" Lucy said.

"Yes!" Both Haiku and Maggie replied.

While the 3 female Vampires wait inside their secret base, a silhouette of a man is seen spying on them from behind. The man finally decides to show himself, as something interesting is about to happen.

As foot steps are heard from the 3 female Vampires, they turn around and notice him from out of the shadows. The man wore a dark blue robe all over his body and wore a black hood with red strips lined on the sides of it over his head, making it barely hard to see his face from behind the darkness.