Chapter 8: Almost The Whole Royal Woods Get Infected By The Werewolf's Army 2

*The theme song starts in the beginning of the chapter* (The song above doesn't belong to me! All of the credit goes to Linkin Park!)

*It then cuts to Penelope sitting on a bench outside near her house*

Penelope: Ever since the Werewolf and Vampire encounter I haven't seen any Werewolves or Vampires meh maybe it was just a prank

*Penelope then hears a noise in the bushes across the street in front of her*

Penelope: Huh what was that sound?

*Penelope stands up from the bench and looks closely at the bushes*

Penelope: Hello?

*Suddenly a Werewolf walks out of the bushes growling at Penelope as it walks towards her*

Penelope: Uh oh *starts speed walking to her house on her right*

*Then the Werewolf charges toward her*

Penelope: Ahhhh get away from me *runs away from the Werewolf towards her house*

The Werewolf: Grrrrrr *chases after her*

Penelope: Leave me alone you monster!

The Werewolf: ROAR! *jumps toward Penelope and tackles her to the ground*

Penelope: Ahhh please don't hurt me!

*Penelope then notices something odd about the Werewolf*

Penelope: Wait you look odd!

*Penelope then notices that the Werewolf is Clyde*

Penelope: Omg Clyde?

Clyde: Grrrrrr!

Penelope: Omg I think the Werewolf that is roaming the whole Royal Woods can actually turn the people into Werewolves and then after that the person who turned into the Werewolf can turn another person into a Werewolf omg!

Clyde: Grrrrrrrr!

Penelope: Clyde please don't turn me into a Werewolf!

Clyde: *Doesn't listen and bites Penelope in the neck*

Penelope: Gahhhhhhhhhh!

*Then it cuts to a black screen for about 5 seconds*

*After that it cuts to a red glowing eye of a Werewolf*

*Then it shows the whole body of the Werewolf and the Werewolf is actually Penelope*

Penelope: *Howls*

Clyde: *Howls with her*

*Then they both run off roaming the whole Royal Woods*

*It then cuts to to the whole Royal Woods and it shows some people fighting with the Werewolves, some getting bit by them, and some transforming into Werewolves*

*The only ones who are not infected yet are Rocky, Darcy, Carol, Amber, Stella, Girl Jordan, Cookie QT, Papa Wheelie, Christina, Chandler, the Turkey Jerkies from Net Gains, the 6 boys and the 1 girl from L is for Love, Sam, Chuck, Hunter Spectre, Flip, Scoots, Pop Pop, and Gran Gran*

*Meanwhile all of the Goths are hiding in the bushes or behind a tree so the Werewolves won't find them and turn them into Werewolves*

To Be Continued