Chapter 1~The beginning

It was summer break ,everyone was enjoying it with their friends .They went to different countries with families,spend time with their relatives and more,but a certain gamer remains indoors as her name is Clarissa.

   Her grades were impressive ,she always got straight A+  and video games too. The only thing that she was missing was friendship, everyone thought that she was a book worm,not caring about her surroundings. Unfortunately, Clarissa doesn't care about  it,
she would just simply go on with her life and live in a boring atmosphere .

Right now,she is at her home playing her favourite game Splatoon 2 while sitting on the couch.

She has long brown hair that was tied up into a ponytail with a purple hairband, black eyes that shined like diamonds ,she wore a white and blue striped T-shirt with short jeans.

  Her character was riding on the ride rail in the night of the final boss......DJ. Octavio .At the back ,the Squid Sisters were singing their latest song Spicy Calamari Inkantation ,dancing on top of Sheldon's high tech-truck that could fly with it's wheels.

   Holding the rainmaker ,Clarissa shot out her final shot to DJ. Octavio' s metal hand ,it bounced back to him and slapped his face , the battle was about to ended .

   "Agent 4! Head for Octavio from the inner rail!"Marie said.

  Swooshing from the rail, Clarissa was about to make it to the end off the rail to end the fight...

"Now! jump and hit him with the rainmaker!"

  Jumping from the rail ,Clarissa made a jump and landed on top of Octavio and slammed the rainmaker on his face .She hopped off him as she landed back where it's safe but still close enough in case DJ.Octavio did anything awkward, his machine started to lift up from the air and spin slowly in different directions,his body was up side down as he started to chant ...

He groaned as he was in pain."ughh....not again ...."His machine started to glow as it was out of control ,his scream was a petrified screech that could be herd from the crowd watching from the distance .
Finally ,the machine explode green ink as it was splashed around the arena .

The zapfish was saved ,the battle is over and Callie is safe.

  Clarissa cheered as she finally finished the story ,she flopped her controller at the side and was happy for her achievement.

STATIC …STATIC…

Clarissa stared at the tv as the screen started to change into  light blue ,the light's turned off as the only source of light was the tv itself.

"Strange... I guess the there's something wrong with the electricity ?"

Clarissa  was about to switch off the t.v. but a voice was herd.

"so your the one..."the person spoke on a deep voice.

"Who's there!"Clarissa said as she stared at the tv feeling worried .

"You will see me soon..."

  Suddenly ,the tv turned into a portal, Clarissa tried to run to the door but the portal was sucking her in with a powerful force that her body started float ,she grabbed on to the table as she held it for her dear life.

  "Help! soembody please help me!"Clarissa's grip on the table lessened as her hand slipped off from it.

"Ahhhhhh!!"Clarissa went straight in the portal as she was tumbling inside.

  "I ....don't feel ...so good "Clarissa hugged her knees together as she kept turning in circles.She felt herself land on the ground as she looked up from the sky,it was night time ,but it 's different ...

Clarissa closed her eyes as she blacked out from her dizziness as no one knew she came.

Hope you guys enjoy it!