Chapter 23~A Total Idiot

Callie~AUTHOR CHAN?!

what is it now Callie?

Callie~CAN I WEAR THE HYPO SHADES AGAIN?!

NO !

Callie~BUT I CAN SING BACKWARDS AND HAVE SPEACIAL POWER UPS! THAT'S WHY MY BOMBS IN BATTLE WERE-

Callie SHUSH! You can't tell the readers about the following chapters !

Callie~CAN I plsss wear it again?

NO!

Callie~your no fun! Your just like Marie!

Don't mind about us readers! Just scroll down and igno-

Callie~PLSSSS?!?!

............

"Alright guys .....JUMP!"

Marie said as she was watching them riding on the ride rails .

Suddenly , Marie could hear some loud noises coming outside of the cabin as she took out her  charger and walked out.

Slowly opening the door she saw Sheldon's drone hovering above her as it was beeping loudly . The top of it's head glowed a vibrant red .

"Huh? Shelhead's Drone? What's it doing here?"

The drone flew a bit back and showed a hologram of Sheldon with Callie in it and played the entire scene of Sheldon being captured.

"CALLIE?! First it was Clare now it's Krabs himself?! Seriously why does my team end up being captured always?!"

The drone gracefully landed down on the ground and automatically switched off , Marie picked it up and place it on the table and called back her agents.

"Guys!"

"Yo what's up Marie! "

"Hi Marie! "

"We just finished gathering the remaining mini zapfishes and were going to the last boss!"

Marie sighed as she knew that boss would have to wait .Besides, it was getting late and they have one more day before the war begins.

"Guys ,I need you to get back here ,something happened and your not going to like this."

"And why is that Marie?"

"Just get back here and I'll explain everything ."

"Got it ."

The conversation ended and the 3 inklings were flying above the sky heading back to Tentakeel Outpost .

"What do you think is this urgent matter Marie is going to  talk about?"

Axel said as he hates the silence.

"Hmm....I don't know ,maybe Sheldon wants us to test new weapons? " Nichole suggested .

"Oh HECK NO!  I'm tired of listening to him talking about them.It feels like it's his babies or something ."

Axel placed his hands on his head to pretend he was having a headache.

"LoL, Axel I think it's really important this time. Besides, after Nichole got captured we had already test them by ourselves remember?"

"Oh yeah"

Louis replied as he thought of something weird .

"Nichole?"

Nichole looked to her left as Louis was there.

"Yes? "

"How did you get those earrings that made you go crazy?"

Nichole thought for a while and started.

"Remember we have a holiday with Clare ?"

"Yeah and how did you get it?"

"Slow down Nerd! It won't make sense if I tell you directly."

"Ok then start telling it in detail."

"It all started when me and Clare were waiting for you at Inkoplis Square..."

Flashback

"Hey Clare!"

"Yeah what is it?"

"I need to go to the girls room , I need to go there and it's really important !"

I quickly ran to the girls toilet , I took the left route and found it but someone stood in front of me while she crossed her arms.

"Hey kiddo."

Clare mentioned someone wearing those weird shades, I bet she means her.

"Umm...hi , I really need to go to the toilet so would you step asi-"

"Take this."

She handed me a little brown box, I slowly opened it and revealed the sparkling purple earrings.

"But why would you-"

The inkling disappeared as a note came down and land on the dirty floor.

"Wear it" it wrote.

I decide to wear it and also thank the inkling later if I ever saw her but after she broke in the store to try to take her , I realised she was insane .

Night time (Nichole's house)

"Good , their sleeping ."

I quickly head to the bathroom and locked it .

"Now let's see if I could remove it with my hands first. " I muttered , i tried to unclip it but it's completely stuck to me .

"Oh for the love of Inklings! THIS THING IS STUCK TO ME ?!"

Great..I coundnt shit my mouth huh?

Suddenly I hear some rumbling as I scurried along the marble floor to the  light switch to turn off the light .

Phew...their still sleeping

I switched back on the light and opened up the cabinet which is at the bottom of the mirror and found nothing that could help .

I wish I had a sledge hammer so I can break it like Wreck it Ralph from the movie....

I sighed again as I decided to sleep and ask some help from Clare .

Flashback ends

"After that night,  the earrings started to talk to me ,I thought I was being stalked but it wasn't, then later on it controlled me and I have no idea what happened after that."

Louis understood as he patted her back in a comforting way .

"At least your free now."

Nichole chuckled while she placed her charger on her back.

"I can't believe I missed so many stuff while I was gone!"

"Yo guys were here!"

The trio landed down on the cabin as they saw Marie outside holding her green brella.

Nichole walked up to her as she was curious of their mission.

"Marie!Is it about Clare?!'

Marie sighed as she shook her head.

"Sheldon is captured."

The gang was shocked by the news as they dropped their weapons on the ground.

Axel cheered as he jumped for joy ,Louis wasn't pleased as he slapped him on the face.

"IDIOT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Axel smirked as he did a victory pose.

"I DON'T NEED TO HEAR HIM TALK ABOUT HIS PRECIOUS BABIES ANYMORE!"

"Is he always like this when I'm gone?"

Nichole asked as she saw Axel being a total idiot .

"Unfortunatly, yes"

Marie said as she stood next to Nichole .