Chapter 3~Marie

"NEVER KNEW THIS HOLE IS DEEP!?!"Clarissa was still falling from the sewer she found with her new friends.By the looks of it ,it looks old with mold forming by the sides of it and it reeks too!

"I see the light, I must be out of here soon to see her..."As Clarissa made it out she finally saw the cabin called Cuttlefish Cabin.
She could see the mysterious squid 's back facing her as she knew who it was.

"hmm..."

"The Octarians..."

The stranger turned to face Clarissa as she had a smile on her face.

"Hey...you showed up!I knew you were the one wandering aimlessly in the square,I know your the one."

Clarissa knew what would Marie say as she continued on with her lines.

"Damn.....this is getting less exciting because I know what she will say..."as Clarissa thought,she waited patiently for her to finish her chit chat .

"Well ...my name is Marie ....well you know...from The Squid Sisters! "Marie did her cute pose as Clarissa wasn't interested about it at all."

"Yay.....she  did her posture in front of my very own eyes...if she ask me about why I don't know her ...I'll just pretend I don't have a clue about it..."as Clarissa thought as she was amused about Marie.

"You've never heard of me?For eel?!"

"Clarissa?!!"the sewer that Clarissa was standing started to vibrate as her other friends came along ,she quickly jumped out off the way so that she wouldn't hurt herself .

"Owww.....nerd!! Your feet is on my face!"as Nichole's body was smushed up by the boys as they were heavy for her to get out of.

"Hmm...I don't expect anyone else to show up...so who are you 3 lying on the ground."

"Wait...is that...Marie?!"Nichole was star-struck as she used up all her force to kick out both Axel and Louis to meet the pop star.

"Hey!that hurts!"as they were about to lung at her but stopped as they saw Marie with an annoyed look.

"Would you stop that and grow up !"Marie crossed her hands together but also held her umbrella ,she clearly wasn't satisfied about them coming...

"Omg!?! It's MARIE FROM THE SQUID SISTERS!CAN I HAVE A SELFIE WITH YOU!"

as Axel grabbed his phone and stood next to Marie , he was about to press the button, but Marie hastily snatched his phone and throw it up in the air.Then,she closed her umbrella and waited for it to land right in front of her.With her full force ,she swung her umbrella as Axel' s phone flew to the air and never came back.

"NOOOOO!WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?!"as Axel sat on the ground while his face turned red from frustration .

"ENOUGH! I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO STAND TOGHETHER AND SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"as Marie looked at Louis ,he was hiding his phone, getting ready to take a picture but Marie saw it coming as she snatched his phone and threw it to the sky .

"WHY DOES MARIE HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL!?!"as Louis joined with Axel as they stayed quiet.

"Well that was unusual for Marie to shout like that...never mess with her..."As Clarissa thought to herself and stared at Marie as of she is a goddess or some sort of deity.