Chapter 10~Your...serious right?

The 2 inklings sat down while watching the rain.It was still dark outside as there were only lanterns to illuminate the place they are in, they felt peaceful as they have each other.

"Clare...The reason why I asked you out here is ..."Axel started to tense up ,he got nervous as he started to stutter .

"Axel!are you sick!"Clare touched his forehead as he blushed more madly this time.

"N..NO NO I'M NOT!"he breathed in air as he calmed down .

"Then why did you ask me to come out for?"

Axel looked at her as he held both her hands together and looked deeply into her soft brown eyes .

"Clare...When we first met each other,you were something special that I cannot comprehend about,I always thought about you everyday, ya' know your a like a drug to me!"he chuckled lightly.

"When you told everyone that your actually a human I was in complete shock but accepted you for the best."

Clare blushed as Axel leaned in closer ,their noses touched lightly .

"Clare...I like you...wait more than that..I would love to have you as my girlfriend."Axel said as he whispered to her ear.

"I...I don't know what to say..."Clare said as she was couldn't move.

Omg...What am I getting myself into!Maybe it's a dream ,Clare thought as she was getting anxious.

"This is a dream isn't?"Clare asked as she hid her face with her hands,but Axel held them back into his as he smiled warmly at her.

His smile is so ...what's happening to me! I can't focus properly and right now I'm going to faint if this continues on!

"No,no it's not dear."

Did he just called me...No way this is real...somebody helpppp!

Suddenly ,the door swung open and Marie was frustrated as she whispered in a mad tone.

"GUYS!GET YOUR BUTS IN HERE NOW!ITS TOO LATE AND YOU MUST SLEEP!"

Thank God Marie saved me!

"One minute ,alright?"Axel asked as he was annoyed of Marie's unexpected outburst.

"Fine...but both of you better get in quick."

As Marie shut the door softly ,Axel stared back into Clare and kissed her cheek lightly.

"I'll give you time to think about it,just take your time."

He stood up as he intertwined his hands with hers and walked back in.

Clare got back inside her futon ,she felt the blankets move on their own as it covered her body in a comfortable spot.

"Goodnight Clare. "Axel said as he patted her head.

"G..goodnight ,Axel."

Next morning~

I haven't slept much because of last nights events ..better sleep earlier tonight .

A hand gently rubbed her shoulder as an attempt to wake her up but Clare ignored it and pretended that she is a heavy sleeper.

The waker sighed as he whispered into her ear sweetly.

"Meet me outside ,I want to talk to you about something."

The footsteps slowly walked away to not disturb anyone .He closed the door silently and left the cabin.

Louis? Is that you?

Clare slowly got up and went out of the cabin ,greeted by the birds chirping ,the rain ended last night as there were small puddles of water splattered around the floor.

There stood Louis as he was waiting for her to come out.

"Morning, Clare! "

"Good morning to you to Louis..so why did you ask me out here?

"It's a surprise!I thought you were sleeping soundly ."

Louis walked behind Clare as he had a blindfold on hand ,he tied it up on Clare's eyes to make sure she couldn't see the surprise.

"Where are we going Louis?your not gonna SQUIDNAP me are you?"

"Of course no!now come on I'll hold your hand so that you wouldn't trip."

Suddenly ,Clare felt her hand held by Louis as his fingers played with her own,he led her somewhere near the outpost as something special would happen.

"Close your eyes Clare until I tell you to open them."

"Alright, Louis. "

He walked at front of her as he untied the blindfold ,her eyes were still shut.

"Can I see now ?"

"Almost. "

He stood by her right side and held her hand again.

"You may now."

Clare opened her eyes and was shocked as the bright sunlight greeted her ,the skies were mixed with orange and blue to show it's puffy clouds.Tge sun rose up slowly as it showed it's round shape.

"It's.. it's beautiful"

"Well..not as beautiful like you. "

She looked at him as he was facing torwards her ,he lifted up his other hand and used his thumb gently making circles on.

"Wh..What?"

He chuckled yet again and looked deep into her eyes like Axel did ,he smiled genuinely and said.

"I can't believe that you never made fun of me..I used to wear glasses and my hair made me look like a total nerd ,all of the inklings bullied me for my awkward personality ,even Axel and Nichole tease me about it...until you showed up,your like the light of my life who saved me from them."

"It's nothing really..I just want to be there for you always."Clare blushed .

"Your always protecting your friends ,you care less about yourself...Clare ,I mean Clarissa ,I would like you to be my girlfriend."

No one spoke as it was getting awkward for Clare to adjust what just happened.

Now I have 2 inklings who fell in love with me!WTF IS GOING WITH MY LIFE.

"L..Louis Your not kidding right?"

Louis gave Clare a look of confusion as he raised he eyebrow.

"I actually like you Clare,would you be my girlfriend?"

"I..I..dont know what yo say"

"It's alright Clare,I'll give you time to think about it. "

Louis embraced her as he put his head on her shoulder and smiled.

"It's ok...take your time and tell me whenever your ready."

Clare nodded as she lay her head on his chest .

"Clare? you ok?Clare?"

Louis looked down and saw Clare sleeping soundly on him .

Cute...

He carried her bridal style and walked back to the cabin and place her back into her futon and covered her with a blanket.

"Sweet dreams ,Clarissa."

He kissed her cheek and went back outside ,he looked back at Clare as she slept so peacefully that made his heart flutter.

Ok this is wierd because this is my first time writing romantic stuff. O.O XD

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!