chapter 17~The Boss ketal (2)

A/N

What's up readers! Right now I am SO HAPPY THAT MY EXAMS ARE OVER.

Marie~well good for you author chan!I thought you would slack off and do nothing again.

Seriously Marie...😐

Callie~ Hey there author chan!

Hi Callie!

Marie~Callie!did you eat all the crabby cakes again?!

Callie~ *munch* huh? No...*munch*ask Louis since he likes to steal stuff...

Marie~I CAN see some crumbs on your lips!YOUR going to pay for this!

Callie~CATCH ME IF YOU CAN GRANDMA!

*both of them ran off to the unknown*

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!☺

..............

Tentakeel Outpost

"Marie! You came back and your not hurt!"

Sheldon said as Marie approached him and the boys who waited patiently for her arrival.

"Hey...I found something in The Reef and I think it could lead us to Clare or Nichole. "

Sheldon held the recorder ,he examined the tape as it made him shocked.

"HOLY MOLY!WE'VE GOT SOME OCTO TECH THAT I HAVEN'T DISCOVERED YET!"

"But it just a tape recorder,there's nothing special about ..."

"Shush Marie! I need more time to check this baby out!You go ahead and guide the boys while I'll be running back to my workshop to check this tech out."

"But..."

Sheldon ran off to his workshop ,making Marie and the boys standing there awkwardly.

"At least we don't have to hear his blabbering about his new findings"

Louis said as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Lets continue back to your mission...I believe that you need to fight the next boss ketal by now."

"Yeah let's get going...Wait...where's Axel?"

A pair of footsteps was heard from the back ,Louis was used to it as he knew what's coming next.

He quickly took a few steps to the front and did a flip ,he held his roller and splatted Axel from behind while landed back on the ground .

"Oww~"

"You thought you could sneak up on me again? Well too bad I got you this time."

"Damn it !I thought I could hear you scream like a girl for the last time but I failed!"

"Hope you would fail more often in pranking me ..."

"Lets just go..."

When will these boys act like mature inklings for once....