chapter 12 ~Betrayal

Hello there readers ,I want to say that making these chapters were actually fun .Also ,most of the chapters were actually my favourite levels from the game ,I won't talk for long...

Here it goes ~

"On a count of 3 ,we will get out of the spawn point and get to that mini zapfish. Got it?"

"Got it ,Captain!"

"Since when did you start calling me that?"

"Your a suitable captain, Clare! I would rather follow your rules more than SHELDON himself..."

"Hey! I heard that! By the way,there is only 1 octobrush so i want one of you to switch your old weapon to this one,so who will it be?"

"I don't mind."Clare said as she handed in her hero shot for her new weapon.

"Well...this is it!just the 2 of us and the quarreling talkers in our headsets..."

"You know that I can still hear you right?"

"I'm just complimenting about the 2 of you Marie!"

"Sigh...just go already..."Marie said as she placed her hand on her for head for disappointment.

"3...2 ...."

"Clare ..wait..I want to say that whatever happens out there ..please forgive me..."

"What do you mean Nichole?just tell me later k?we got a mission to do."

"..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

3

2

1

"Go!"

Back to the boys~(level 8 Spinning Campgrounds)

"Alright ,boys! This time I'll be guiding the both of you while Marie deals with the girls."Sheldon annoyed proudly.

"Looks like we have Mr Krabs to guide us ."

"Hah! "

"Pls...I'm doing my best to help you. This will be tough..but I have faith in you guys.Let's go!"

(A/N )sorry to interrupt but forgot to mention some stuff...the storylines might change a bit ...Also the boys are still using their roller and Dualies,while the girls are octobrush and charger.

"Ya'know what...this place looks like the dump.."

"Yeah..I have to agree ..the sky looks so dirty and it's raining white confettis...feels like a dump here."

"Well let's get going Louis!"

"This place is filthy..."

Girls~

"Nichole stay at the back ..I'll distract her while you kill her."

"Roger!"

Clare charged torwards the octoling as she placed her brush down to run around the area .