3. Crushes

Lucy was confident. I was proud, but to be honest, a little nervous. Raven Kale or whatever they're called wasn't being so fair to Fairy Tail in the competition. I just hope Lucy will be okay.

She opened Tarous and Scorpios gates, at the same time. Which was one more than she used to be able to handle. But this hair chick was blocking all her attacks.

I don't know what it is with these freaks, but they're playing dirty. Lucy got beat up pretty bad, mainly because through half the fight, flare had a piece of hair dangling right next to Asuka, but Natsu found out and burned the hair.

Unfortunately, Lucy lost but she fought hard which was all that mattered to me.

Our guild went to the nearest pub to celebrate the horrible defeat. Cana was already there in the first place. She was drunk before the party even started. Master jumped on the table and began preaching about how we lost today, and how were gonna win tomorrow. Everyone began drinking and laughing.

I decided that I was gonna go for a walk. Asuka wanted to go look at the stars with me, with permission of Bisca and Alzack, I grabbed her hand and we stepped out. I always had to take advantage when the stars were out.

We walked around, she admired all the flowers. The town was quiet, no one was out. Everyone was probably resting for the games tomorrow, well besides fairy tail of course. I heard two voices, two familiar voices. Sting and Rogue. A part of me wanted to go their way to accidentally "run into them". I wanted to see Rogue. But I also wanted to be left alone, and spend some time with Asuka.

"(Y/n)!" She said. "This is for you!" She had a red flower in her hand. I bent down and she placed it in my hair. I chucked at her cuteness. She had two other flowers which I assumed was for her mom and dad. We began to walk again. I was caught in a daydream.

Rogue. Rogue. Rogue. All I could think about was Rogue. I was so interested. He was cute.
I froze when I thought that.
Did I really just...
"Are you okay (y/n)?"

I turned my attention to my little friend.
I bent down and rubbed her hair a little bit, causing her to laugh.

"Yeah, sorry." I smiled.

"Well, well, well." I heard a voice say. I rolled my eyes and stood up facing away from them. Ignoring the familiar voice, I kept Azuka close to me.

"You don't wanna talk?" Sting said

"No, as a matter of fact, I don't." I growled.

"Why not, we can be friends." I turned around, my eyes meeting Sting and Rogue."

"Why the hell would I want to be friends with you punks. And plus, I thought you couldn't chat because you didn't have time for me." I folded my arms.

"Past is the past." Sting smirked.

"Let's get back to our Inn and leave them alone, Sting" Rogue mumbled.

Sting groaned.

I stared at him. He doesn't wanna talk I guess.

"(Y/n), can we go back? I'm getting sleepy!" Azuka asked sweetly. I picked her up so she could rest her head on my shoulder.

"Whatever (y/n), you can act tough now, but wait till you fight one of us. It'll be embarrassing for you." Sting smirked.

I turned my attention away from them and walked back to Fairy Tail while mumbling sure.