8. Secert Power

"Moon dragon mode." I mumbled.

"HUUUHHH?" The whole guilds jaw dropped.

"WAIT A MINUTE! DID SHE JUST SAY MOON? I THOUGHT SHE WAS A STAR DRAGON SLAYER!?" Gray yelled.

"What is going on?" Erza asked

Makarov laughed like a manic. "We've been keeping this secret from you suckers since the day she joined! Hahahaha"

"Master what is the meaning of this?" Mavis asked

"There's a reason she's an s class wizard! (Y/n) was not only raised by a star dragon, but she was raised by a moon dragon too! Hahahaha! Kick their asses (y/n)!

"TWO DRAGONS!!??!?" The whole guild repeated.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm a fairy tail wizard, and the daughter of Celeste, the star dragon and Janus the moon dragon!" I smirked.

I lunged and punched the two boys in the face.

My magic was now mixed with white and yellow. I mixed the two powers of my parents, making me twice as powerful as sting and Rogue wished they could be.

"This has to be one of the best fights we have ever seen! We are witnessing history!" The announcer yelled.

"HEY (Y/N)! DONT TAKE ALL THE FUN!" Natsu yelled.

Sting and I collided fists. "I know I can beat you! Because this is the same power I used to slay my own dragon!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah? In that case I'm gonna use the same power that I fight with when I'm protecting my friends."

My yellow light overpowered his white light and he flew back. Rogue came up behind me

"Shadow dragon roar!"

"Moon dragon roar!"

My attack over powered his.

Sting and Rogue both got up and began running towards me. I blocked their attacks left and right. I kicked sting into rogue.
"Stellar dragons dying stars!" A bunch of magic balls flew to them and started exploding.

They got up, ready to attack again.

"NOW STING!" Rogue yellled.

"YEAH!"

Two balls of magic began forming in their hands and got bigger by the second. I stood there watching, trying to plan my next attack.

They were attempting a Unison raid. The power that these two both hold combined together, against me.

I zoned out for a minute.

I heard the cries of my best friend, Cosmo.

I heard the yelling from Natsu.

The cheering from the crowd.

I turned my attention back to my opponents.

"DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: COMBINED DRAGONS POWER."

I began to give off immense power. My hair was flying upward and intense bright light was forming around me.

"HOLY SHADOW DRAGON FLASH FANG!" They yelled.

Their unison attack came my way.

A light beam shot out from my hands and went towards sting and Rogue. My attack overpowered theirs and I heard them scream in pain.

The dust settled. Rogue fell to the ground.

"She's...to strong..." He was motionless.

Sting fell over as well

"The winner is (Y/N) (L/N)!!!! THIS IS A HUGE WIN TO FAIRY TAIL! THEYVE MOVED TO FIRST PLACE!"

The crowd went crazy. I heard my comrades yelling my name. I looked up noticing how far down we really were. No kidding, Sting was powerful.
I walked up to both of them.

"Let's do this again sometime!" I said with a smile.

—————————-

"wait to go pal!" Bumped fists with Cosmo.

"Lets go tell Lucy since she couldn't watch the fight!" I said with a smile.

"That was pretty freakin awesome man!" Gray said
"Thanks dude!" I high fived  him.

"What you did today deserves genuine praise. You're really something else (y/n)." Ezra gave me a hug. She squeezed me pretty tight. I squealed a bit bc I was so sore.

Lily walked up to me.
"Congratulations on the win (y/n)!"

"Tomorrow is a day of rest and then it's on to the final round." Ezra smiled. We decided to go meet the rest of the guild in the infirmary where I was congratulated.

"We haven't won this thing yet, however I can nearly taste victory!" Gray said.

"LETS WIN THIS 30 MILLION JEWL!" Master jumped on top of Lucy.

"THATS NOT WHY WERE HERE!" The whole guild yelled.