7. Enemy of Fairy Tail

Day 4. Naval battle. Lucy insisted on taking over this one. Not gonna lie, i was getting a big antsy to compete in one of these things, but we still had a few more days.

This competition included everyone fighting under water! All I could think about was how perfect Juvia was for this one. Unfortunately, she got distracted by Gray and fell out of the fighting area. The last two remaining were Lucy and Minerva. Minerva was quite powerful, but she wasn't playing fair.

She took Lucy's keys and began beating Lucy. Not fighting, but BEATING. If she really wanted to win, she'd let Lucy out by now, but she kept transporting her next to herself so she could kick her around. I bit my lip, drawing blood. My fingers ached from clenching my firsts too hard.

"STOP IT!!!!" Natsu yelled.
Erza, Gray, Natsu and I looked over to see Sabertooth smirking at us.

"You guys are gonna pay for this." We all growled.

I noted that Rogue was looking away. He seemed unpleased with the battle.

The pumpkin head stopped the battle.

Minerva held Lucy by the head outside of the water ball and let her go, letting gravity take care of her beat up body. Erza, Natsu, Gray and I all jumped out. Natsu cushioned Lucy's head while Gray grabbed her body before impact. I stared at Minerva, ready to punch her in her face.

"What in the hell is your problem! You went way to far!" I yelled standing in front of Lucy.

"I need to get her special treatment!" Wendy yelled. She began attempting to heal Lucy. Shelia, a god slayer from Lamia Scale, joined Wendy. She had special healing powers too.

Minerva smirked. "You can glare at me all you want if it makes you feel better. But remember I acted in full compliance with the rules of the competition."

"That may be true." I stepped forward. "But you went way outside the bounds of basic human decency."

Minerva laughed.

Natsu stepped beside me "what the hell are you laughing at you witch!"

That's when Sting, Orga, and Rufus came out. Rogue was out of sight. I had no clue why he wasn't out here defend their 'lady'.

"You all may be the strongest guild in fiore but listen carefully. Making an enemy out of fairy tail is a decision you will regret." Erza growled.

——————-

I sat next to Lucy as she slept.

Sabertooth.

How could any one do this to a human? Yeah it's a competition, but it's not fight till the death. My eyes were glued on Lucy. All her cuts and bruises.....lucy moaned which made my heart ache.

Rogue wasn't there. He wasn't there to stand by his guild.

The other day when I encountered him, I stated that he was confused. He didn't say anything after that.

I dont think he supported it. Supported the fact that Minerva abused Lucy.

I wanted to see him tonight.

Natsu and the rest of the guild joined us. Makarov Came in and told us that we needed to combine our teams in order for future battles to occur.

————
Rogue POV

"Rogue." Sting said coming up behind me. I was standing in a corner waiting for the games to start up again.

"Why didn't you come down to support m'lady?" Sting questioned me. I didn't make any eye contact with him, and said nothing.