5. Intruder

Rogue pov

The fire form Natsus fist went out, causing there to be smoke. When it settled, I saw (y/n) standing there. She just blocked our master from being hit. Her hand was straight out, holding Natsus fist.

"What the hell do you think you're doing (y/n)" Natsu growled

"Saving you from getting seriously hurt. I'm also saving our team for possibly getting disqualified!" She yelled at him. She let go of his fist.

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!" He was furious. Natsu pushed her aside, causing her to fall on the ground.

For some reason, I wanted to go and help her up. But she was an enemy.

She glared at Natsu.

"Pathetic." Master said interrupting my thoughts.

"How ironic is it of you to come into my guild and rant about how we treat our members."

Natsu put his left hand on his hip and his right one was waving in the air. "She's fine! We do this all the time!"

"Yeah!" (Y/n) got up off the ground. "This is how we play around." She punched Natsu in the face and he became unconscious. Natsu fell into her arms.

"Did she just take out one of her guild mates!?" One of my comrades said.

"I don't understand." I heard Sting mumble.

"At least you have your head set straight." Master Jiemma snapped.

(Y/n) pulled Natsu over her shoulder.
"He can go a bit overboard. That's why I came." She turned around to face Master Jiemma.

"However, the reason he came here is the same reason why I get up in the morning." She mumbled.

"I wake up everyday, to see my friends, my family, my guild."

"What are you talking about! Stop rambling!" Master yelled.

"Natsu came here tonight to let you all know that a real guild treats their friends like family." She turned around, staring straight at our master.

"Get out of my guild." He demanded

—————-

After that mess, we all left everything as is and went to bed, resting for the games tomorrow. I couldn't shake my thoughts away. Is our guild the only guild like this? We don't treat each other like family. Hell! We don't even treat each other like friends...

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I carefully got up, being sure not to wake Frosch up.

I walked out of the guild. The moon was bright. I looked up at all the constellations. It reminded me of (y/n) I smiled and looked down, feeling a little jealous of how cool her magic is. I then got jealous of Natsu, Gray, Gajeel..and everyone else in her guild because of how cool she is.

I always do this when I'm feeling odd. Not sharing my thoughts through out the day so I take a walk and release all my problems.

I looked ahead and saw a figure lying down on a bench not to far from me. One leg was bent while the other was straight out.

I could already tell it was (y/n), because of her scent.

I debated if I should go over there or not. Would it be creepy? In other words, would Sting do it? Probably but I couldn't help myself. I walked up to her. She had her hands folded and behind her head. Her eyes were open observing the stars.

As I got closer and closer, I heard her mumble something. "Hm?"

She sat up and pointed at the sky. "I said, Sagittarius." She repeated. I looked up not understanding where she was looking. Everything just looked like a bunch of dots.

"Ninth Zodiac, The Archer." She folded her arms and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Going for a walk." I replied

"It's late. Shouldn't you be resting?" She had a hint of care in her voice. My eyes softened.

"I'm clearing my head for tomorrow. I'm just a bit, flustered." I hesitated before I said the last word.

It was silent for a few seconds. We just stared in each others eyes. Her eyes twinkled like the stars and her skin glowed in the moonlight.

"So." I cleared my throat. I opened my mouth to tell her that I should be getting back but she Interrupted me.

"I think I know why you're here."

"Well please, tell me because I don't really know why I'm here."

It came to me that I was talking to an enemy of Sabertooth. If Master found out he would beat the hell out of me.

"Your emotions may be cold, but I can still read you. Your expressions were different than everyone else in that guild when I came in. You had care in your eyes, and confusion. I think you're confused on how your guild operates." She said

Let me tell you, her reading skills were right on. She knows me better than Sting, and I've known him for years.
"Rogue." She sighed. "Get back to the guild before your Master kicks you out too." She chuckled a little bit. I assumed she was laughing at the fact that my master WOULD actually kick my ass because I'm out here talking to her.

I didn't want to leave, but knowing this moment had to end sometime, I nodded. I stared at her in the eyes one more time and mumbled "goodnight (y/n)."

"See you tomorrow." She grinned and waved.

I turned around not saying anything. A smile crept onto my face. Man she was cute.

——————
YOUR POV

I approached my inn, where I heard Natsu and Gray yelling at each other.

"WOULD YOU GUYS QUIT SCREWING AROUND?" Lucy yelled as I opened the door.

She threw a pillow at Gray, and Gray threw a pillow at her. Unfortunately for them, they both missed. The pillows hit both me and Erza right in the face.

"Uhhhh" Everyone was horrified, not knowing what was going to happen next.

We let the pillows slide off our face. My childish side was activated.

Ezra's eye began to twitch. "The next person who hits me...is dead!" She yelled the last part. I smirked and grabbed a pillow.

I ran up to her and hit her so hard that she hit the wall, and fell onto the bed. She didn't move after that.

"Goodnight Erza!" I smiled.

"(Y-y/n)" Lucy stuttered.

"She's not gonna be so happy when she wakes up." Gray rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's also not gonna remember." I smiled.

"Let's get to bed."