#02 Fear.

"Theo's P. O. V."

I feel my eyes slowly start to close, telling me that I'm about to fall asleep after a few hours. I've been sleeping in my Truck and I'm always getting woken up by a police officer who wants me to leave the property, scaring my sleep away when my guilt for Alex is the one who usually does that.

I haven't talked to her in about a month, and I feel terrible. She sends me texts and calls me at least one time per day, occasionally leaving a voicemail, letting me hear her. I used to play her voicemails to sleep, and it was okay at first, but I soon started to feel guilty due to not talking to her.

I haven't been accepted anywhere to work and eventually, I stopped trying. Every night, I search for Alex's number but always back away and don't do anything, making me feel even worse than I already do. At some point, I couldn't sleep at all because of how bad I felt and finally got up to look for her and talk.

But I always found her with somebody else, and when I didn't, she was at home alone calling me with an emotionless look on her face, her chemo-signals being neutral and making me wonder if she still wanted to see me, which wouldn't surprise me if she didn't, I wouldn't want to see me either.

So I've just been looking at her from afar time to time, but that stopped too. I want to get on track of myself before I really see her face to face again. I want to be able to afford a place of my own and not feel like I have to return back to her, asking for shelter while practically having my tail between my legs.

She deserves somebody better, somebody who isn't as pathetic as me to have to ask her for help in money problems to have a place to stay. She hasn't given up on me yet and still calls me, but no longer leaves voicemails, I suppose it's because of her last one, saying something's happening again.

Just as my eyes already closed, I feel something on my forearm, something lightly touching, making me lazily reopen my eyes and look up. There's a small spider on my arm, crawling over it in between my hair and moving towards my hand as I sit up a bit more, moving my arm to keep on seeing the little spider.

At least this spider wants to be near me to not kick me out of where I'm staying at. The spider reaches my hand and crawls in between my fingers, being on the back of my hand while I turn it around to still look at it sleepily, surprisingly finding it somewhat cute. It stays still on the back of my hand for a few seconds while I look with a light smile.

 It stays still on the back of my hand for a few seconds while I look with a light smile

(A/N: This is my gif :))

But then it's first two legs pierce my skin and it gets right under it, disappearing under my skin within a second, making me let out a gasp in between a grunt at the sudden pain, being wide awake now. I sit up straight while holding my hand, not even seeing a small bump of where it is anymore. It's too dark.

I quickly turn on the light of my Truck and pass my hand over my other one all the way up over my arm to my shoulder, not feeling or seeing anything. Luckily, I parked close to Deaton's clinic and I waste no time in getting out and running the few feet I have in between me and the clinic, rolling up the metal barrier once I get there and walking in.