#05 MidNight.

"Theo's P. O. V."

I scream in pain with the other two who are restrained with some stupid zip ties against a fence along with me. We're being electrocuted by Schrader that has had me here for two days or so. We've been electrocuted for so much that we're sweating, our hair's wet and we can't even rip the zip ties open.

Our screaming stops when Schrader removes his finger from the button and I try to steady my breath, keeping calm. "I'm not gonna tell you anything." The guy who's tied on the other end says and Schrader takes out what looks like a plastic stick but I know that it's to electrocute us too.

"I don't really have any questions." Schrader says and electrocutes him, taking a few steps to the left and standing in front of the girl. "I don't have any questions for you either." He says. "Good." She speaks back with a growl and gets electrocuted, letting out a scream. "Stop! Just stop!" The guy says and Schrader stops, looking at him now.

"We're not afraid to die." The girl says, which is stupid because she keeps on screaming without even trying to hide the pain. "Does it go for everyone here?" Schrader asks, looking at her. "Not me." I say, looking away from the wall ahead of me and over to him who's already looking at me.

"No death. No pain. I'll tell you anything you wanna know." I say. At this point, I'm willing to do anything to get the hell out of here and see Alex. But Schrader electrocutes me for a couple of seconds and then stops. "I don't have any questions." He repeats. "Okay. Maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers," I say with a small pause.

"But I'm not with them. I don't know who they are, or what they did or what their problem is. I'm not a part of it." I say while he walks away, picks up a bucket with water and then throws it at us. I pant a bit at the fact that I had missed a few breaths with it and look up at him again, seeing him walk to the chair.

"That wasn't friendly." I say as he sits down, his finger moving around the button. I hear the girl growl and look at her, trying to convince myself that she's gonna keep her mouth shut as she growls. "Just do it!" She says and he presses the button, releasing it after a few seconds. "How about you let me do the talking?" I ask and she growls at me.

"You obviously, have us here for a reason," I say, not even finishing my sentence when he presses the button again, chuckling when he stops. "If- If you tell me what you want-" I say but again, he cuts me off with pressing the button, electrocuting us. "I'm trying to help you." I say and he electrocutes us again.

"What the hell did you two do?!" I ask them, because, what did they do that was so bad that we're here like this? He presses the button again, making a few pauses in which I speak, trying to get some sense into him. "Alright, can you just-" I start saying but scream in pain when he electrocutes us again.

"Stop it, stop it." I say in a pause, feeling weak and a need to rest and catch my breath, but he doesn't care and does it again. "Fine!" I yell out when he stops, my words making him push the button once again. When he finally stops for a longer moment, I let out a few pants and throw my head back on the fence, finally catching up on my breath.

"If we get out of this alive," I start saying, looking at the girl about my age on my left who looks at me when I speak. "I'm gonna kill you myself, and then I'm gonna-" I threaten, stopping at mid-sentence when I see two men walking in the room, one of them throwing a jacket to the floor as they drag somebody who has its arms around their shoulders, being passed out.