#10 Wolves Of War. (Epilogue/End.) :'(

"Alex's P. O. V."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Scott peeks his head around the corner of the column, barely covering himself again in time before a Bullet hits the edge, some cement coming out at the harsh contact and making us instinctively face the other direction

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Scott peeks his head around the corner of the column, barely covering himself again in time before a Bullet hits the edge, some cement coming out at the harsh contact and making us instinctively face the other direction. We're still in the middle of the shooting but luckily, Malia, Lydia and Peter had enough time to get behind something to cover themselves too.

"Malia! Malia!" Scott yells trying to find her. I look to the side and see Deucalion. I want to go to him. I want to pull him out of the crossfire. I can still hear his heart beating weakly through the gunshots. I don't want him to get more hurt than how he is now. With me not thinking straight, I take a step away from the column and towards him.

But Scott quickly pulls me back to him, keeping an arm around the front of my waist firmly to make sure I don't leave. So I just look away and towards another direction, but see Scott look to my left, his head almost bumping into me. I look back to my left again and see a man a few feet away from us pointing a gun in our direction.

But right before he can pull the trigger, a familiar Blue Jeep nearly runs him over, stopping in time to just push him away. "You didn't think you were doing this without me, did you?" Stiles voice says, his head popping out of the rolled down window. "Without us?" Derek asks, coming into our line of vision too.

Teen Wolf. Season 6B. Liam Dunbar. Theo Raeken. Final Season.COMPLETED.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें