#07 Aaron/Anuk-Ite.

"Alex's P. O. V."

I slowly start to open my eyes and look ahead of me, seeing the wall

I slowly start to open my eyes and look ahead of me, seeing the wall. I'm laying in my bed while Theo's hugging me from behind, spooning me with his arms wrapped loosely but protectively at the same time around me. Unlike other times, Theo doesn't have a strong grip around me. Last night, me and Theo kissed until we were too tired to do anything.

We slept peacefully and even with everything happening around, I feel happy. I haven't been this happy in a while. But maybe I should call Scott to ask what the plans are for today. I reach an arm out to reach my phone which is still on the drawer and I press the home button, but it doesn't turn on.

Maybe it didn't have any more battery. I turn it on while grabbing my charger, plugging it into my phone and a source for electricity. But when my phone's on, it says that it has 67% remaining. And not just that, I have several missed calls from Scott. I unlock my phone and dial his number, hoping that it's nothing too important.

I sit up a bit sideways while waiting for him to answer, feeling Theo caressing my stomach, his hand being a bit dipped in the underpart of my shirt to be touching my skin. I awkwardly try to push his hand out of my shirt but he just pulls me closer to him and even moves his hand a bit higher.

I hear Scott answer and he speaks before I do. "Alex? Where are you?" He asks. "At home, why?" I ask, noticing the worry in his voice. "You wouldn't pick up your phone." He says and I let out a small sight. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I think I turned it off." I say, which is a complete lie. I know that I never turn off my phone.

"What happened?" I ask when he doesn't speak while I feel feather-like touches against my back, but I know that it's just Theo's eyelashes, letting me know that he's waking up. "My mom's at the Hospital." I hear him say. "What?" I ask, not wanting to believe that I heard right. "There was a shooting at my house last night." He says with a small pause.

"Mason and Lydia are at the Hospital too. My dad was transferred and couldn't stay at Beacon Memorial." He finishes saying. "Are they gonna be okay?" I ask while feeling Theo lazily sitting up, lining his body with mine and keeping his arms around my naked waist. I'd pull my shirt all the way down but now's not the moment.