Chapter 7

Lucys POV

I woke up as the light shined into the room and I looked around, recognising the room from past times at Zach's house. When I turned to the opposite wall I saw Harvey. He was fast asleep on a chair. I put my head back on the pillow and looked at him.

Why did you kiss her Harvey? I miss you so much.

A tear rolled from my eyes followed by a few more. I don't know if we'll ever be together now.

I'm still so, so mad at him. And I'm so hurt. But I love him so much. His eyes pealed open and he smiled at me. I smiled back but quickly removed it, I can't smile at him and I shouldn't of.

"What happened last night and why am I up here, with you." I asked him. Even if I couldn't look at him without my heart breaking I still wanted to know what happened last night. I know I was drunk.

"Bryce. He was touching you. And I didn't like it, Lucy he was kind of taking advantage of you. I punched him." He said lowering his head after the last sentence.

"Do you really care that much?" I asked him.
"Yes." He replied nodding his head.
"Are you sorry?" I asked again, "why did you kiss her?"
"Lucy, it was stupid. The biggest mistake of my life. I've lost you, the only person I truly love." That felt so good. Harvey saying he loves me, I miss it.

"Harvey, it might take a while to get us back to where we were before you left. But I love you too." I replied. I didn't know if I was making the right decision but I know I love him and I can't deny that.

"So? Do you want to go down at get some food or do you want to go to Rye?" He asked me standing up.
"How about we just stay here?" I said, "I've missed you, I know you didn't mean it. I want to go back to what we had, I know I said it might take I while but I can't help myself." He smiled at me and came over.
"Can't help yourself from what?" He asked with a little smirk.

I got up and got closer to him, I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. And put his head on top of mine. My arms were rested at his hips and he squeezed me lightly.
"I love you." He said lifting my chin up.
"I love you too." I replied as I moved in to kiss him. Our lips met and they sent shivers down my spine. He let go of the kiss and pulled me in for a hug again.

"Be my girlfriend, lucy." He said while we were still hugging.
"Yeah." I replied and we stood there hugging for what felt like hours.