Chapter 44

Lucys POV

"This is our room." Harvey Said opening the door into a large double bedroom. It had a on suite and walk in wardrobe.
"This is amazing!" I Said. His arm was wrapped around me as he stood behind me with his head rested on top of mine.

"And I have another surprise." He Said.
"Nothing can top this Harv." I told him laughing.
"Maybe not." He Said. He spun me around so I was facing him and took my hand in his. He lead me to the end of the corridor and opened the door on the right.

"Harvey?" I almost questioned him, "Seriously!" I shouted
"Yep." He Replied. I ran into the room and picked up the black and brown sausage dog roaming around the room.

"What's his name?" I asked Harvey.
"We can decide on that together." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"I love you so much." I told him.
"I love you too." He Said. I sat down in the middle of the empty room with my legs crossed and put the dog down.

"So what shall we name him baby?" He Said as he sat down beside me.

"Non of the names we've chosen for our kids." I laughed. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"What about Billy?" He Said. I laughed.
"No, how about Archie?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Levi?" He said. I smiled at him.
That's amazing.
"I was thinking of that." I told him.
"Perfect then, we'll call him Levi." He said. I nodded and kissed him on the lips, only a peck.
"We'll take care of you Levi." Harvey Said picking him up and kissing the top of his head. I did the same and looked at Harvey.

We're a family now. Our own house and a dog.

__
Super short but I thought this was the cutest thing awhhhh