Chapter 49

Lucys PoV

I stood up from my space on the bed and smiled at him lightly as I wiped away the tears. This was for the better, of course it was but I couldn't feel it just yet.

I opened the door and closed it shut behind me lightly.

I went into my room and gathered the things I wanted to take home with me, all into one box.

I picked up the full length mirror but it was too heavy for me to carry it by myself, I wanted to take this with me.

"Harvey, do you have a min?" I shouted down the stairs.
"Sure, babe." He came up and into my room.

"Can you help me with the mirror please." I asked him. He nodded and he picked up one side and I picked up the other side. We carried it down the stairs and placed it in the back of my car after putting the back seats down.

"Have you packed your stuff?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Yeah, I'll just go and get them from my room." I agreed and I got my box aswell.

Once the boxes were all packed in the car I went back inside.

"Do you guys want to come with us and maybe stay the night? You can meet the puppy." I Said laughing.

"We have a video to film tomorrow but not until 2 so I think that would be fine." Mikey said. I smiled big and Mikey shouted for Rye.

Harvey was already hugging me from behind but I could feel his body move and his breathe increase. He kissed the side of my face and I laughed lightly.

He walked down and his eyes fixed on Harvey.
"Hey." He Said. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Harv smile.

I'm meant to be with Harvey.

He's my soulmate.

"We'll just go pack a few things." Andy said. They all stood up and went upstairs.

Once they were all upstairs I turned to Harv and we both sat on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes baby." He Said. I rested my head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my back. He took out his phone and replied to fans on Instagram, he was the cutest with them.

I kissed his cheek constantly until he dropped his phone and turned his head. He pecked my lips and stared into my eyes. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my lips lightly again.

"Okay love birds, that's enough." Jack Said sniggering. Harvey laughed lightly and grabbed my hand then lifted me up off the sofa.

"Just follow our car." He Said. He picked up the keys and went outside into our car. He told me he would drive so I could sleep, he could tell I was tired. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and shuffled my playlist.

The one Harvey made me when I was 15. Three years ago when we didn't have a care in the world. Bestfriends. He still is my bestfriend. But even better he's my fiancé. He drove off the drive and I could hear the other two cars follow in our tracks out of the estate and onto the motorway.

Harvey's hand was placed on my thigh, I placed mine on top of his and gripped it lightly. My eyes closed and my breathing heavy, I was out of it in seconds. Fast asleep.

____

I haven't updated in forever since I had a SERIOUS MiNd BlOcK. Sorry sis.

Here ya go huns there's another chapter.

Lots of love

LuCy xx