×New girl×

Tay P.O.V:
Wassup I'm Taylor but don't call me that or I will break your fingers😉 Call me Tay. Umm so I recently just moved from Texas, to Florida. Tomorrow is my first day back to school. I am a junior and I'm 18 going on 19 in 3 days. I can't wait...but read more to know more😏 but also it's time to go to sleep, it's 1 o'clock.

6:30 am

So I wake up, because my alarm clock was shouting at me. So I just pressed the button and fell back asleep. But like 5 mins later I woke up to shaking, great my mother was shouting
"Taylor wake your ass up, time to go to school!" She said. I looked at her with the resting bitch face. You've got to be joking right now!
" First of mom, stop calling me Taylor, thanks and second alright like I heard you already now get off me"
" You right now get TF up" I got up and got dressed and she left my room. I got out my sleeping clothes and got in the shower and did my hygiene. And since my mother was making much money, we were rich but I spend alot. But I put on my outfit(in media) and grabbed my iPhone x. Headed out the door without saying goodbye to my mother cause she never wants me late. I opened the garage door and took the keys to my beautiful Orange Jeep and left the house, and I text my mother goodbye cause I know she was on her phone in the kitchen. Also since I didn't eat breakfast I stopped by McDonald's and got me a Carmel frappe. And I text my mom and asked her for the name of the school cause I don't know where I'm going.

Momma dukes💍😝: the name is MacNorth college
Tay🌈: thanks

And on my way I go to MacNorth college

Jazz P.O.V:
I was up all night taking care of my cousin cause last night she came home drunk. But I have to go to school so I woke up and I took a shower cause last night she threw up on me. And I did my hygiene. And put on sum clothes. I had put on a plain red shirt, some light blue jeans, and my red valentine 11's. Grabbed my shit and left the house. Today it took me 15 mins to get to school and on my way there I grabbed some food at McDonald's. And as I was ordering I seen this fine ass girl in front of me she had the nicest skin complexion I've seen I was wondering who she was but she drove away after wards but I didn't care much after that cause I was hungry. But after like 5 mins I went to school. And I parked next to this Orange Jeep. I was trying to remember where I seen it but I couldn't remember. But my bsf Jada text me and I didn't care to reply cause I was already 10 mins late. But I got out my car and ran into school. But as I was running the principal stopped me and told me to come in his office. Omg I just got into school what did I do!? Ughhhh!

What do think jazz did?
• Who was the girl she seen at McDonald's?
• Where do she remember the Orange Jeep from?

Please vote and comment😝! Help a girl out here🙂