× who is she×

Jada P.O.V:
So today while going to school I didn't see Jazz. I was kinda worried because last night she said her cousin was drunk. So I decided in the middle of class to shoot her a text:

Jada🤣💙: Where are you?

But I didn't get no response back it said delivered but I guess she not coming.

Jazz P.O.V:
As we were walking into his office I seen a pony tail. Than I remembered *thats the girl that I seen at McDonald's, and that's her Orange Jeep sitting outside* when I walked in there he told me to have a seat next to her. But I got a good look at her. Man was she fine, her lips were big and looked soft, here eyes were big and cute, and......wait what am I doing. Comes to find out,she a stud. Ohh no I don't do that stud for stud shit. So I turned my attention back to the principal.
" Jazmine this is Taylor our new student. She just recently moved here from Texas. She needs to find her way around the school, and I figured since you both have the exact same classes you could be her guide around here. Can you do that for me and you will get extra credits for helping out around here." He smiled.
"Ughh.. sure why not I mean it's good to help out." I lied and got up.
"Thanks I knew I can count on you." He gave me a thumbs up and we left.

Tay P.O.V:
As I walked out his office he stopped me and said "Get to know her she's a good kid." He smiled.
As I was walking out with the girl Jazmine I think was her name if I could quite remember.She stopped me at the door and opened it for me.
"Thank you" I said
"No problem" she said back.
It was an akward silence between us as we were walking so I decided to break it or at least make 1 new friend on the first day.
" Ughh hey, my name is Tay. But short for Taylor. But don't call me that or I will break your fingers. I almost did it to that principal in there" I laughed.
She giggled and it was kinda cute. And she started blushing. And she tried to hide it
"What's your name shawty?" I asked her.
" My name's Jazmine but call me Jazz not shawty" she said.
"Ohh my bad I just thought you were beautiful" I smirked.
"Thank you" she smiled " But if you thinking about dating me I'm sorry but I don't do that stud for stud shit."
" I wasn't now you got me a reason to start thinking about dating you" I laughed. But she just looked at me. Than started laughing after wards. Than I looked at my classes and my first class said English and I hate it. We made it to English and the teacher stopped and looked at us.
" Look guys we have a new face, and welcome back Jazmine."
Than Jazmine didn't say anything she just walked to the back of the room and hugged this girl she was fine asf too Mann! They whispered in each other ear something but I couldn't quite hear because I was in front of the room.
" May you introduce yourself to the class young lady?" The teacher said and she still haven't told me her name so why me tell mines but I did anyways.
" Wassup I'm Tay, short for Taylor call me that and I will break your finger. I just got here from Texas and I love basketball, and I'm gay." I said.
The teacher looked at me weirdly and said " ok thank you Taylor, I am Ms.Chester" I got mad cause I know damn well she just heard me. Well I just sat down in the seat next to these two girls that were trying to talk to me and get my number. But I told them to catch me after class cause I came to learn but also to get bitches. They cute and all don't get me wrong but they look like hoes.

Jada P.O.V:
When Jazz walked in she walked in with another girl smiling and shit😏. Wonder what they been up to.
The teacher greeted them" Look guys we have a new face, and welcome back Jazmine" she said. Jazz didn't care this she just walked back to the empty seat next to me.
"Hey bitch!!!" I shispered(shouted and whispered).
"Wassup" she said back.
"Who is she?" I said with an confused look.
"That's the new girl T---" just when she was about to say her name she spoke it herself"Wassup I'm Tay, short for Taylor call me that and I will break your finger. I just got here from Texas and I love basketball, and I'm gay." She was kinda cute but I'm not gay so.... Sad case. But she sat in between the biggest that's in school. Tootie and Dazijah, and they were passing notes to her and she smirked a little but focused back on the teacher. Ughhh thots!

Mann even Jada kinda feeling her.
• Will Tay start talking to Tootie and Dazijah?
• Do Jazz like Tay already?
Vote and comment thanks for reading🤧💍😍💙