× planning×

Tay P.O.V:
So I was driving home and I was hungry. I started driving faster cause I had to get to my dorm to meet Jazz. And my momma was cooking. So about 25 mins. later I got there, and my momma was in the kitchen.
"Hey Mom I'm here" I yelled.
"In the kitchen hun, and ok babe. But tonight I'm cooking greens, cornbread, chicken, macaroni, and hi sweet potatoes."
"Ohh sounds great.....but I have a question." I said shyly.
"Sure hun wassup?" She asked.
"Can I have my friend come over to help me with my homework?" I lied.
"Who's this friend and what's she like?" She asked.
"Her name is Jazz and she is my friend mom, ok." I said.
"Fine but is she staying for dinner?"
"I can ask her if she wants to but I'm finna go up to my room. So I'll ask and tell you what she says."
"Alright hun" she said lastly.
I went up to my room and text Jazz.

Jazz P.O.V:
I was at home when I got a text from Tay:
Bigdaddi Tay🤧💙: 1278 floril drive
Jazz🌈🤤: aight thanks!!

I was parked in the driveway cause I knew she was gonna text me the address. I drove off and was on my way but I typed it in on my GPS. Comes to find out she lives like 5-6 blocks away from me! I didn't know but I just drove. I arrived at her house and seen this big beautiful ass house. It was all tan around and a nice driveway. She was sitting outside cause i guess she was tryna wait for me. I parked and got out she came to confront me.
"Bring your book bag cause I told my mom's you were helping me with my homework."
"Wait so I'm not helping you plan your party?" I said dryly.
" You a fucking idiot, it's just my mom she doesn't know that my birthday tomorrow cause I wants to see if she remember." She said whispering.
" But see the thing is I didn't bring my book bag."
"Great you asshole!!" She semi-yelled.
"Ughhhhh"
She walked into the house and walked to the kitchen where her mother is. It smelled good in here. Smells like great cooking."Her mom cute asf"
"Why thank you" her mom smiled. Then I realized I said that shit out fucking loud. Man am I fucked.
"No problem ma'am" I said nervously.
"Anyways mom this is Jazz!" She said cause I guess I was staring to hard at her mom. Her mom had curves.
" Jazz this is my mom, Roland."
"Nice to meet you" I said giggling a bit.
"Nice to meet you too." She said smiling.
"Your kitchen smells good, and your house is nice."
"Which reminds me are you staying for dinner? And thanks you again hun."
"Umm sure why not I'll stay."
"Ok enough talk we have homework to do." Tay said dragging me up the steps " Bye mom!!"
We went upstairs and down a long ass hallway, and entered this nice black and red room, with a king sized bed in the middle of the room, with a flat screen TV, and a walk in closet with much other shit around her room. Also a chandelier in the right hand corner.
" Can you stop day dreaming and bring your ass over here" she said grinning.
"Umm sure" I said still looking around.
" Ok thanks but come on shawty damn" she said laughing.
She took off her jacket and put on a shirt cause she don't wear shirts under jackets. But I just plopped in her bed and was sitting and I almost drowned.
"Lol it's a king sized water bed. But if yhu take the sheets off it's red water." She smiled.
How in the fuckery did this bitch get red water. Not sure but she sat down next me me and we started to discuss her party.

Reece P.O.V:
So I was bored cause Jazz went to a friend house to help her with homework. But when she got home she just sat in the car but she just text me and told me all cause I heard a car pull up. She told me she will be back in about 3 hours. So I just decided to sit and chill and roll up a blunt. Man and I had rolled 3 cause one for each hour. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring.
" Who is it?!?" I yelled.
"Bitch just open the fuck up." ??? said.
I opened the door to see Jada standing there smirking.
"Wassup shawty you ain't answer none of my calls"
" You know I was busy...with stuff."
"W-well that's fine baby." I said stepping to the side letting her enter.
" I just came over to Netflix and chill cause I was bored at home." She said with honesty. So I turned on Netflix and she picked "Sing" this childish ass movie. And we watched it after it was over she was looking at me funny.

Why Jada with Reece?
• Is Jazz liking Tay mother?
• Why was Jazz surprised to see all that fancy stuff?

Vote, comment , and share please babez😝
Much love to yalla that has been voting. I have 100 views and I just started the book.