× never should have happened×

Jada P.O.V:
So we me and Reece was sitting and watching "Sing" on Netflix. And it was over after like 1 hour and 30 mins. I then turned to her.
" What you like something you see?" She said smiling.
"Maybe I do maybe I don't" I said blushing.
"But you do is the thing!"  She said pulling me on her lap. She grabbed my ass and start kissing me. And she licked my lips and I gave her entrance to my mouth. And she started kissing and sucking on my neck and I start moaning.
"Mhmmm baby stop....uhhh!" I said loudly cause she was getting better.
She said her hands down my leggings and she inserted two fingers into me. I yelled loud as I could. And she took off my clothes and she took me up to her room.

Jazz P.O.V:
I justed finished eating dinner with Tay and her mom. They were getting sleepy and so was I I was here for 2 hours but I told my sister longer cause she extra and do to much, and wanted my ass out the house. But I was getting up out the chair.
"Thanks for the dinner ma'am!" I said happily.
"No problem sugar!" She said like me.
Tay walked me to my car.
"Bye shawty" she said.
" I said for the last time I'm not your sh----" and I was cut off by her kissing me. I pulled away and juss stared at her with silence. I ran around my car and got in and drove off still thinking.  Did she really just kiss me. I called Jada but she didn't pick up.....wonder why cause she always has time to answer me, she told me herself. But since I was only like 5 mins away from home I was driving slowly thinking about what happened. But I pulled up to the house and seen this car sitting in the driveway. Wonder why that car looks like Jada car.
Anyways I got out the car and walked up the steps and opened the door. But while I was at the door I heard moaning. I looked in the living room to see all clothes on the floor. Then I look at the table realizing that Jada phone was sitting on the table. But I had to pick it up to make sure it was hers. I turned it on and it said:
Missed call from bestie babez🐣🌈
That's what I saved my name as in Jada phone. Than I heard.
" What's my name baby??" In an aggressive way.
"Daddyyyyy........awww shit.."
"Daddy I'm bout to cumm......ahhhhhhhhh." the girl yelled.
I walked upstairs to my cousin bedroom and bust open the door. To Jada riding my cousin. They stopped and Jada said:
" I'm so sorry, Jazz, Jazz..........JAZZ!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?!"
"Aye stop all that fucking yelling in my house one!" Reece yelled.
"Jazz baby let me talk to you."
"We have nothing to talk about."
" We do best friend come on...."
"Best friend......BEST MOTHER FUCKING FRIEND!!! Ohh so that's what I am now huh....after you sat here and lied to me like YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!! Your a fucking hoe did you know that? I guess not how the fuck...HOW IN THE FUCK... COULD YOU SLEEP WITH MY COUSIN!!!!! AFTER ALL THE SHIT I'VE DONE FOR YOU....AND AFTER YOU TELLING ME ALL THESE LIES OF HOW YOUR STRICTLY DICKLY HUHH WAS ALL SOME FUCKING LIES!!!! YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME YOU NASTY.... UGHH!! I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I said walking away. I was truely hurt by what I seen.
"JAZZ...we just fucking met I didn't know I would end up fucking her!! It just got kinda heated after we watched Netflix" she said nervously.
"AND YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU KNEW SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND!! I HATE YOU THE BOTH OF YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ALL EVER AGAIN!!!" I said.
" THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN!!" Jada yelled.
I just walked away.
" Jazz your not going anywhere you have nowhere to go, you only have me right now" Reece added.
"I will go back and live with the fucking homophobic mother, before I come back to this place. I will get my shit tomorrow!?!" I said.
Reece grabbed my arm.
I pulled out my gun and pointed it to her head.
"TOUCH ME ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I WILL BLOW YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!!" she let go slowly.
I walked out the door. Now what am I going to do. So I text Tay and asked her could I stay with her tonight. She said yeah so I drove away. Off to Tay house I go, away from those skums.

• What is wrong with them?
• Was Jazz over reacting to the whole situations?
• Were Jada and Reece wrong for they did?

Vote, comment, and share please!!!