×always first×

Reece P.O.V:
I know y'all like who is you!?! Well who the fuck is you naww... I'm jp shawty. But wassup wit it. I'm Reece, Jazz cousin. And yes Jazz lives with me and I know you wondering like how old is you? I'm 25 years old. So I woke up this morning to pretty much silence. That's how you supposed to wake up normally. But usually I wake up annoyed cause Jazz always doing something to wake me up. But today I guess was my lucky day. Last night was also my lucky night. I went to the club last night and Mann....was I happy.

Flashback🙄😐:
I went to the club last night me and my boii Trey. We was going to a birthday bash for his brother Tremmel. His brother was cool I just didn't know him like that. But he said it was an all blue party so I decided to do it....even though I had already put on something. I changed into some blue 12s, a navy blue button down, and some white pants. And he had on sum ugly shit so I don't really care about his outfit. We soon headed out the door and had a silent drive while he was blasting music by his favorite artist. The Migos, he loves them. We arrived at this club called Black diamond. It seemed like a cool club so we went in. And we got there dancing and shit for about a good hour or 2. Then I spot this fine ass girl dancing man she was fine.

 Then I spot this fine ass girl dancing man she was fine

Man she was cute. Her ass was fat as fuck and she was something nice. So she looked at me and bit her lip. She start shaking her ass and was looking at me while doing it. So I walked to her and we start dancing. Man was she moving like a pro. So we stopped dancing and we walked to the bar. Got sum drinks and start talking I asked her about herself.
" I'm Jada and I'm 19 I'm here for my brother birthday bash." She clarified.
"Awe well I'm Reece and I'm here cause my bro forced me here. And I'm 25."
" Frl who's your friend?" She asked
"His name Trey, he here for his bro too." I said.
"Awe ik him, but you cute and I wanna get to know you."
"Aight bet" I said.
And all night we sat and talked and she got drunk and so did I but I still got her number.
My bro dropped me off at home and Jazz was just getting out the bed to open the door cause Trey called her before time and told her what's happening. So she sat and took care of me. I fell asleep on her lap after I threw up on her and dozed off to sleep.😴😪

End of flashback

I decided to call her but she didn't answer the phone I wanted to hang out today. But I guess not.

Jada P.O.V:
I was sitting in class and had got a phone call...but I left it in my pocket. And ignored it..cause I was doing a test. I'll call them when I go to the restroom.

15 mins later🕒:
I went to the restroom and went in there. Checked my phone. And it says:
1 missed call from future bae😍💍
I didn't know who that was.....until
Future bae😍💍: call me it's Reece from the club last night
I'll call her later

Jazz P.O.V:
While we were taking a test in class I seen Tay she was on her phone and she posted on her ig story "my birthday tomorrow" and she posted a telly/ kick back for her party. I was thinking about going. But I don't think I should cause I know Reece would wanna know information cause she stay messing something up but I'm not going to tell her this time.
After class the bell rang and I ran to catch up with Tay.
"Tay wait up!" I yelled cause she was walking quick.
"Yea wassup Jazz......I needed to talk to you anyways!" She said. "Do you think you can help me with this kickback or telly or w.e you wanna call it?"she asked.
" I was finna ask am I invited cause I seen your story"
"Yea you can come it's just I don't know what to do so if I tell you to come to my house this afternoon think you can help me?" She pleased.
I looked her in the face with a questioning look....
" Fine at your house 4:30pm. Send me your address. I also need your phone number😐." I said.
"Ohh yeah but I'm leaving early but hand me you phone."
I handed her my phone and as she handed back my phone I looked at her like she was crazy she saved her name as: Bigdaddi Tay🤧💙
Ok I had enough of this girl. But we laughed and walked our separate ways, her to home, and me to my next class.

Wassup with Jada and Reece? Do they got something going on?
• I thought Jada was straight?

Vote, comment, and share