1

The sound of the screaming was imprinted in my mind like it had just happened, the memories of how scared we were and seeing my brother under his bed crying made my heart ache. The monsters disguised as men grabbed a hold of my mother and knocked her unconscious, I'm glad they did. Because what they did to me was unimaginable it was inhumane and it was undescribable. It makes my hairs stand on end thinking about it. Thinking about that night.

"Sam, what are you thinking about sweetheart"

Jennifer's voice automatically soothed me making me smile in response

"Yeah, just.. Remembering"

She didn't have to ask because she knew she's always known. She wrapped an arm around me and pet my oily medium length hair 

"Don't ever give up alright, I promise you it won't always be like this"

she reassured me watching as she took a sip of the dirty water she was given earlier this morning

"If you're by my side then I'll be fine, you're the reason I haven't gone insane" I laughed a bit making it seem like I was completely fine. In which in a way I was.

"You're such a doll" she smiled standing to her feet walking over to the small pot that was our toilet

Jennifer was beautiful, and it saddens me that she had to be in this predicament, she had blonde hair and naturally really bright blue eyes, her freckles really stood out some days and other days it was hiding. Like bees who hover over wild flowers. She would of had a pretty great body too, but she got too into the drugs they gave her here; she's completely different and anyone who knew her, her whole life would not notice her and I think that's what makes it hard for her as well. Shes a beautiful girl in such a shitty ass problem.

The silence was interrupted as the front gate opened and every single captive that was here started screaming. Jennifer ran towards me and tried hiding me from everyone because we knew what was coming up in just a few seconds. I kept my head down as I held onto my best friends hand tightly hoping they'd skip us. Behind my dirty bangs a short fat man who looked and dressed nicely was standing in front of us making me hold my breath in fear.

His large hand wrapped itself around Jennifer's chin and pulled her chin up to look at him correctly, it was almost if he was reminding her exactly who she was. I saw her confidence she held onto slightly come down when he reminded her.

"What do you think sir?"

Another man came out from behind, his slicked back hair was prominent and he looked at her making him glance at her once

"She looks like she'd be stable" he said it with a straight face too. As if he had no emotions and he only knew being a dick was like his whole life.

And in that second he snatched her up making our hands unlock her long legs shaking making her look like jello.

No

Not again, I couldn't save my brother and I'm not going to lose her too, she looked at me as sadness over came her perfect face.

"NO" I screamed standing making the guards become ready as if a small dirty boy would be able to attack him.

"Take me instead, I'm better!" I said anything that came to mind so he wouldn't take her, she had so much in front of her, and I had more experience in this situation too.

The chubby man looked at me laughing

"Sir would you like for me to take him out?" i couldn't feel the fear because I was taken with adrenaline so if I died i don't think I would of felt the pain

"No." His loud voice startling me a bit, he kept his eyes locked on me as looked me over

"Bring him"

The man who held onto Jennifer looked at him

"Both of them or just the boy"

Without turning back he answered loudly to where the whole shack heard

"Just the boy"