5

*Hey everyone, small authors note! This is not a regular update, this is a 'filler' on who Sebastian is, where he came from, his background,.. etc. Sebastian is a main character but we will not be switching to his point of view very much, I will probably speak in third person. I am unsure yet. If you would like to get to know Sebastian then continue, if you want the next update then just wait for Wednesday, i hope you enjoy! Leave comments and reactions about your opinion on Sebastian! I'd love to hear it*

     Sebastian, shining of dignity and riches didn't come from an ordinary family other than the fact he's filthy rich. His parents aren't mean, to him at least in fact they cherish their only son deeply. Its to the public they show their ignorance, they show their suppressed anger. Not on purpose though, they do it to fit in with their family they do it to keep the reputation of the family they were born into, and now that his grandfather is sick, hes looking at Sebastian to take his place. Causing the whole family to find any possible way to ruin his chances of ever becoming the man of the main house-hold. 

      "How can father be thinking about Sebastian?" Uncle Steve would say

      "He's an idiot not thinking about my precious boy, Ren" Aunt Milda said, speaking about Sebastian's cousin Ren. 

 Sebastian remembers coming home, angry and confused about why his own family would say that about him after news came out that Sebastian was next in line for becoming leader he remembered the guilt he felt for becoming so close to his grandfather, and the fact he was thinking those things made him infuriated he wanted to punch every-single person who spoke bad about his grandfathers choices.   

 Days that followed were becoming more and more intense, the name-calling became worse, and he couldn't do nothing; he remembered his parents saying "Just ignore it, grandpa chose you" over and over again. Attempting to keep it in Sebastian's head, but Sebastian didn't want to be a leader now he didn't want anything to do with his family at this point. 

Sebastian, frustrated at his parents wishes of proceeding with becoming leader just agreed to become leader, not that he wanted to but because he didn't really have a say in it because his parents were so excited about their only son becoming an important figure in the family. 

Until that one day..

  "Your Uncle Steve is coming over" Sebastian's father  said, in the comfort of his room, the words that left his mouth left a cold impression in the room. Sebastian didn't want his uncle coming, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with that part of the family. Sebastian actually already planned on what he was going to be doing without having to be apart of the family physically, everything was already settled. 

'ding dong' 

The doorbell rang sounding out through the entire house, leaving Sebastian with a knot in his throat 

  "Hello Steve" 

   "Robert, hello"  

And he was let inside the house, it physically pained Sebastian to even hear him and as if the universe didn't hate him before it definitely hated him now. 

  "And where is Sebastian?" Steve asking, with a hint of annoyance 

  "He's busy helping out with the plans h-" 

  "Hes about to be the leader of the house-hold and he can't even say hi to his own Uncle, my boy Ren would of been the one opening the door" he stated matter of factually, it angered Robert even angrier. 'how dare he disrespect my son" 

 "Sorry Uncle Steve i was doing something important, sorry I couldn't answer the door" He started looking at him "I am not your son, but i can do a lot more than he can" the venom, that was barely spewing out  Sebastian's mouth was just the beginning.  Sebastian kept a distance, keeping an eye on his uncle from afar. 

  "You're not good enough, you never will be; at least not at this. Maybe for second in command because you're you, and I've seen you my entire life you don't have a leadership quality in you and its pathetic."  

And then he snapped, it wasn't like Sebastian to snap the way he did and in fact it scared his parents deeply, and it made his uncle prove how correct he was about Sebastian being unfit for something like this when he was getting so angry in fact it was something far beyond angry because he was gone, the Sebastian that ignored all the bullying from his family he couldn't take it any-longer he was not going to get emotionally abused, not anymore. 

 A large hand wrapped itself around the elders throat forcing pressure so the pain could become more intense while the chance of being choked to death was high. He was no longer who he was, its like he left his body because his eyes became darker and his hatred was so strong it inflamed his body making him forget what exactly was happening. Every emotion he felt were no longer apart of him. 

The screams, he remembers the faint screams even now as that happened almost three years ago, he remembered seeing darkness but faint blood curdling screams that could make anyone's toes curl in fright, the screams sounding like pure agony and hope. Hope that Sebastian would find it in himself to come back because he was on the very edge of killing this man but that's the very problem. 

 "Sebastian, stop it take your hands off of him!" his mother screamed as his father attempted removing the younger off 

he was no longer Sebastian. 

  "My name is Hunter,Sebastian isn't here anymore" 

~ Hey ya'll so sorry for not uploading yesterday, I wanted this chapter to be perfect

and for those who don't quite understand, Sebastian has split personality disorder , Hunter is the sadistic side of him, he can become a demon while Hunter because that's his angry side

P.S. not a literal demon, just a guy who becomes extremely pissed and angry its horrifying and scary ~